Pazmany PL-1. Specifications. A photo.
Pazmany PL-1 - Double light aircraft designed by the American company «Pazmany Aircraft Coporation».
A photoPazmany PL-1
The aircraft model Pazmany PL-1 was designed by US aircraft manufacturers in 1962 year, while in the territory of the United States, a large support aircraft from customers and have not found, although it produced a small batch series. Subsequently, the plane began to be produced in China, where he received a high level of support, in connection with what is in production for a sufficiently long period of time.
Pazmany PL-1 photo
The plane has small dimensions, and therefore able to carry on its board of only two people, and therefore the operational capabilities of the aircraft is very seriously limited. Aircraft positioned mainly as a private aircraft, but without limitation, also can be used to perform the training flight, which mainly contributes to the paired control. Transportation on board the aircraft Pazmany PL-1 any goods is not possible due to lack of adequate space, and according to experts, for this reason the plane and could not get wide distribution in the United States, although its cost and Flight Technical characteristics clearly predisposed to it.
With its compact dimensions, the plane Pazmany PL-1 has a high maneuverability, which in some cases allows you to use the aircraft as a sports aircraft.
Powerplant Pazmany PL-1 model represented by one piston aircraft engine Avco Lycoming O-320-E2A, working cylinders which are able to develop traction in 150 hp, which in turn provides the aircraft and very reasonable airspeed, component, depending on the modification, about 245 km \ h. (The maximum rate). If necessary, the aircraft Pazmany PL-1 can also perform two longest air travel for distances up to 1220 kilometers, which is also quite satisfactory.
Among the modified versions of the aircraft should be the following:
- Pazmany PL-1 - The basic production version of the aircraft;
- Pazmany PL-1B - A modified version produced under license in China;
- Pazmany PL-2 - Improved version with the extended cab, higher aerodynamic shape and a number of other technical amendments;
- Lipnur LT-200 - A modified version produced in Indonesia.
Specifications Pazmany PL-1.
- Crew: 1 people;
- Passenger: 1 people;
- aircraft Length: 5,88 m .;
- Wingspan: 8,54 m (depending on version).
- Plane Height: 2,31 m .;
- Weight of empty aircraft: 410 kg. (Depending on version);
- Payload: 320 kg. (Depending on version);
- Maximum takeoff weight: 730 kg. (Depending on version);
- Cruising speed: 220 km \ h .;
- Maximum flight speed: 245 km \ h .;
- Maximum flight distance: 1220 km .;
- Maximum flight height: 4570 m .;
- aircraft engine type: a piston;
- Powerplant: Avco Lycoming O-320-E2A;
- Power: 150 hp
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation