Partenavia P.68 Victor. Specifications. A photo.
Partenavia P.68 Victor - Italian twin-engine multi-purpose aircraft, developed by «Partenavia» in 1970 year.
Partenavia P.68 Victor photo
Aircraft Partenavia P.68 Victor became designed by the Italian engineer and designer Luigi Pascal 1967 year, while, at the stage of development it was assumed that the aircraft can be used for different areas of its operation, including to carry out transportation of passengers, cargo transportation, and perform a number of goals in the field of military aviation. The project of the new aircraft is strong enough customers are interested in the future, which ultimately led to fairly high popularization of the aircraft.
Its first flight is a twin-engine aircraft took place in 1970 year, however, due to some technical nuances, came into production only 1972 year, where almost immediately met with approving comments from the owners, as in spite of the multi-purpose use and good enough seating, the plane had quite compact, which ensured him a high travel speed and good maneuverability.
Depending on the aircraft, on board the aircraft Partenavia P.68 Victor can accommodate up to 7 people, including one pilot and six passengers, with more recent versions of the aircraft could take on board both more and fewer passengers. In addition, the plane Partenavia P.68 Victor is also well able to prove itself in the field of transportation of various kinds of goods, in particular on board the aircraft could carry up to 660 kilogram payload.
A photoPartenavia P.68 Victor
The aircraft has a fairly good maneuverability, and for the entire period of operation of this aircraft has been officially revealed only four serious accident rates, some of which were linked to human error entirely.
Among other things, the plane Partenavia P.68 Victor also found extensive use in military aircraft, which was used for various purposes, ranging from transportation of troops, and ending with the task of patrolling the area and conducting aerial photography.
As the power plant on the plane model Partenavia P.68 Victor used two piston aircraft engine Lycoming IO-360-A1B6 (one of the variants of the aircraft), each of which has a capacity of 200 hp, which in turn provides a high-speed aircraft flight about 320 km \ h. (Depending on version), as well as a high load capacity. In later versions of the aircraft Partenavia P.68 Victor can be used also turboprop powerplant, allowing features such as speed, maximum load capacity and maximum flight height is largely increased.
CabinPartenavia P.68 Victor
Among the released Italian aircraft manufacturers of the aircraft modifications are present as follows:
- Partenavia P.68 Victor - The basic production version of the aircraft, made in the five-seat configuration;
- Partenavia P.68B Victor - A modified version of the six-seater aircraft;
- Partenavia P.68 Observer - An improved version of the aircraft;
- Partenavia P.68C Victor - A modernized version of the aircraft wings with built-in fuel tanks;
- Partenavia P.68C-TC Victor - Variant with turbo powerplant;
- Partenavia P.68R Victor - Version with retractable landing gear
- Partenavia P.68T Victor - A modified version of the aircraft with turboprop power plant Allison 250-B17, lengthened fuselage and a modified rear part;
- Partenavia AP.68TP Victor - A modified version of the turboprop aircraft;
- Partenavia AP.68TP-100 Victor - An improved version of the turboprop aircraft;
- Partenavia AP.68TP-200 Spartacus - An improved version of the version Partenavia P.68T Victor;
- Partenavia AP.68TP-600 Viator - A modified version of Partenavia AP.68TP-200 Spartacus with retractable landing gear;
- Partenavia AP.68TP-600 A-Viator - Improved version with updated avionics equipment;
- Partenavia Spartacus RG - An improved version of the aircraft;
- Partenavia Spartacus-10 - Elongated version of the aircraft.
Specifications Partenavia P.68 Victor.
- Crew: 1 people;
- Passenger: 6 people (depending on version);
- aircraft Length: 9,55 m (depending on version).
- Wingspan: 12 m (depending on version).
- Plane Height: 3,4 m (depending on version).
- Weight of empty aircraft: 1230 kg. (Depending on version);
- Payload: 660 kg. (Depending on version);
- Maximum takeoff weight: 1990 kg. (Depending on version);
- Cruising speed: 300 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight speed: 325 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight distance: 2110 km. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight height: 5850 m (depending on version).
- aircraft engine type: a piston (depending on version);
- Powerplant: 2 × Lycoming IO-360-A1B6 (depending on version);
- Power: 2 × 200 hp (Depending on version).
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation