Partenavia P.57 Fachiro. Specifications. A photo.
Partenavia P.57 Fachiro - an easy four-Italian monoplane manufactured with 1959, the company «Partenavia».
Partenavia P.57 Fachiro photo
Easy single-engine aircraft Partenavia P.57 Fachiro beginning developed by Italian engineers and designers at the end of the year 1955. At the same time, it was initially supposed that the aircraft will be used exclusively for local private owners who will be able to operate the aircraft for a variety of purposes, whether carrying passengers or as cargo transportation.
Enough compact Partenavia P.57 Fachiro aircraft give the aircraft a good handling and maneuverability, while allowing comfortable enough to keep the plane itself.
His first flight of this aircraft took place in 1958 year, and after a few months began to produce in mass volume. However, the aircraft did not last long in the industry, and for the entire period of Italian engineers from the company «Partenavia» was built just 37 copies of the aircraft, of which today are in operation only a few units (according to 2012 year in Italy 5 used airplanes of this model).
A photoPartenavia P.57 Fachiro
Despite the relatively small size of the aircraft, in the cabin of the aircraft Partenavia P.57 Fachiro 4 can accommodate a person, in particular, we are talking about one pilot and three passengers, taking into account the period of creation of the aircraft could make it useful in commercial aviation, however, due to the limited volume of the production, it did not happen. Among other things, the plane Partenavia P.57 Fachiro is also suitable for transporting various types of goods, such as payload, take on board an aircraft provided the dismantling of the two passenger seats, approximately 525 kg, which is also very practical.
As the power plant on the plane model Partenavia P.57 Fachiro used a piston aircraft engine Lycoming O-320 150 power in HP (Basic production version of the airplane), which allows to disperse the aircraft to a speed of about 230 km \ h. (Maximum airspeed). Maximum aircraft Partenavia P.57 Fachiro flight distance is also quite satisfactory - the aircraft of the model, depending on the version, is able to overcome the distance of about 900 km.
CabinPartenavia P.57 Fachiro
For a very short period of release samolёtvo Partenavia P.57 Fachiro, Italian aircraft manufacturers was established 4 main variants of the aircraft:
- Partenavia P.57 Fachiro I - The basic production version of the airplane, equipped with a motor Lycoming O-320 (150 hp);
- Partenavia P.57 Fachiro II - A modified version of an aircraft equipped with a motor Lycoming O-360-B2A capacity of 168 hp .;
- Partenavia P.57 Fachiro II-F - An improved version of the aircraft, equipped with a motor Lycoming O-320-A2A (180 hp) and a number of other technical improvements;
- Partenavia P.57 Fachiro III - All-metal version of the aircraft.
Specifications Partenavia P.57 Fachiro.
- Crew: 1 people;
- Passenger: 3 person;
- aircraft Length: 6,63 m (depending on version).
- Wingspan: 9,14 m (depending on version).
- Plane Height: 2,41 m (depending on version).
- Weight of empty aircraft: 645 kg. (Depending on version);
- Payload: 505 kg. (Depending on version);
- Maximum takeoff weight: 1150 kg. (Depending on version);
- Cruising speed: 190 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight speed: 240 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight distance: 900 km. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight height: 4200 m .;
- aircraft engine type: a piston;
- Powerplant: Lycoming O-360-A2A (depending on version);
- Power: 180 hp (Depending on version).
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation