Partenavia Oscar. Specifications. A photo.
Partenavia Oscar - small-engine plane designed by the Italian production company Aircraft «PartenAvia» in 1965 year.
Partenavia Oscara photo
Small-engine multipurpose aircraft Partenavia Oscar was developed by Italian engineers in 1962 year, while initially the project envisaged the creation of only two-seater aircraft, but later, when the sphere of civil aviation has become an active interest in this model of the aircraft, the plane turned in the Triple, and later in a four-bed version, which in turn has increased the efficiency of operation of the aircraft.
His design model Partenavia Oscar owes the Italian engineer Luigi Pascal, who was able to not only provide the aircraft successfully forming a good aerodynamic shape, but in fact, provided the aircraft structurally high level of functionality, which is why the aircraft continues to operate in the present time.
The first flight of the aircraft Partenavia Oscar performed in April 1965 years, however, the initial prototype was in need of additional developments, which took about one and a half years, in connection with which the aircraft model was officially introduced only 1967 year, and from that time period and was put into serial production.
A photoPartenavia Oscar
Depending on the modification of the aircraft Partenavia Oscar, on board can accommodate from two to four people (including one pilot), while, in each of the individual aircraft variants provides the ability to transport small loads, which in turn also has been used. If necessary, due to the paired controls, aircraft Partenavia Oscar can be used also for the training of future pilots.
Depending on version, the model aircraft can be equipped with Partenavia Oscar piston aircraft engines ranging from 100 hp to 200 hp, respectively, has an impact on the number of aircraft performance parameters, such as speed, maximum load capacity and others. Basic production version of the airplane power plant has a capacity of 180 hp, allowing the aircraft to the maximum turn airspeed to 260 km \ h.
Among constructed for the entire period of production aircraft Partenavia Oscar model, the following options should be highlighted:
- Partenavia P.64 Fachiro III - prototype of the aircraft;
- Partenavia P.64B Oscar B - The basic production version of the airplane;
- Partenavia P.64B Oscar 180 - An improved version of the aircraft, which is an analogue of a technical version Partenavia P.64 Oscar B;
- Partenavia P.64B Oscar 200 - A modified version of the aircraft, equipped with a power unit develops power in 200 hp .;
- Partenavia P.66B Oscar 100 - Double version of the aircraft;
- Partenavia P.66B Oscar 150 - Triple modification of an aircraft, equipped with an engine Lycoming O-320 150 power in hp .;
- Partenavia P.66C Charlie - Quadruple the sports version of the aircraft;
- Partenavia P.66D Delta - Technically modified analogue version Partenavia P.66C Charlie;
- Partenavia P.66T Charlie - Trainer version of the aircraft;
- AFIC RSA 200 Falcon - A special modification designed to South Africa.
During the whole production period of the Italian company «Partenavia» 312 aircrafts of this model were built, including modified versions.
Specifications Partenavia Oscar.
- Crew: 1 people;
- Passenger: 3 people (depending on version);
- aircraft Length: 7,24 m (depending on version).
- Wingspan: 10 m (depending on version).
- Plane Height: 2,77 m (depending on version).
- Weight of empty aircraft: 600 kg. (Depending on version);
- Payload: 390 kg. (Depending on version);
- Maximum takeoff weight: 990 kg. (Depending on version);
- Cruising speed: 210 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight speed: 240 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight distance: 975 km .;
- Maximum flight height: 4570 m .;
- aircraft engine type: a piston;
- Powerplant: Lycoming O-320 (depending on version);
- Power: 160 hp (Depending on version).
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation