PAC Cresco. Specifications. A photo.
PAC Cresco - New Zealand turboprop multipurpose aircraft, developed by «Pacific Aerospace Corporation» in 1979 year.
A photoPAC Cresco
Multiple aircraft was developed by the New Zealand aircraft manufacturers in 1977 year on the basis of the model aircraft PAC Fletcher, at the same time, it was assumed that the aircraft will be used not only in civil aviation for the transport of passengers and goods, but in fact, due to the fairly good technical approach in designing plane, it could be used for parachuting, fire fighting, etc.
The exterior design of the aircraft PAC Cresco almost unchanged compared with the model PAC Fletcher, however, thanks to the improvement of the technical part, the aircraft became more reliable operation, aircraft performance as this aircraft were upgraded, improved aerodynamic shape, etc.
PAC Cresco photos
aircraft Salon PAC Cresco made simply and without unnecessary frills, it can be used only for domestic air travel, if we are talking about the commercial component of its operation. However, this simplicity is easy enough to compensate for the low cost, it was for the owners is much more important.
Depending on the interior configuration and modification of the aircraft, its occupants can be accommodated 7 passengers, while two crew members required to control the aircraft. In the event that planned to use the aircraft for skydiving, is on board an aircraft could accommodate up to 10 people, and the aircraft can climb to a height of up to 5485 meters.
Powerplant PAC Cresco aircraft consists of a turboprop aircraft engine, which, depending on the modification of an aircraft, can develop capacity of up to 600 750 hp, which accordingly affects the flight performance, in particular airspeed. Model turboprop Lycoming LTP101-700A-1-A is capable of speeds up to 328 km \ h., While the version with turboprop Pratt & Whitney PT6A-34AG can accelerate to a top speed of 390 km \ h. Maximum range of flight of the aircraft is making a significant negative in the operation of the aircraft, in particular, the plane can carry air travel for distances not exceeding 850 kilometers.
Model PAC Cresco is available in two basic versions:
- PAC Cresco 08-600 - Basic production version of the airplane, equipped with turboprop engine Lycoming LTP 101-700A-1A (600 hp);
- PAC Cresco 08-750 - An improved version of the aircraft with turboprop Pratt & Whitney PT6A-34AG (750 hp).
Specifications PAC Cresco.
- Crew: 2 people;
- Passenger: 7 people (depending on version);
- aircraft Length: 11,07 m .;
- Wingspan: 12,8 m .;
- Plane Height: 3,63 m .;
- Weight of empty aircraft: 1279 kg. (Depending on version);
- Payload: 1905 kg. (Depending on version);
- Maximum takeoff weight: 3175 kg. (Depending on version);
- Cruising speed: 250 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight speed: 328 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight distance: 850 km .;
- Maximum flight height: 5485 m .;
- aircraft engine Type: Turboprop;
- Powerplant: Lycoming LTP101-700A-1-A (depending on version);
- Power: 600 hp (Depending on version).
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation