Designation and types of aircraft and helicopters France
The French Air Force has no special symbols aircraft. For French aircraft designations are commonly used letters are the abbreviated name of the company that developed the aircraft, aircraft type number assigned by the company, and the name of the aircraft.
For acronym firms, the following letter:
- MD - Marcel Dassault company;
- SE - the union of the aviation industry of the southeast;
- NC - the union of the aviation industry of the north;
- SO - the union of the aviation industry the southwest.
Example identification and naming of the aircraft: MD-450 «Hurricane» (MD - aircraft designed by Marcel Dassault, 450 - aircraft type number, "Hurricane" name).
For foreign aircraft, consisting of the Air Forces and the French Navy aircraft, the relevant foreign symbols and names.
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation