Oberlerchner JOB 15. Specifications. A photo.
Oberlerchner JOB 15 - light civilian aircraft Austrian production, produced with 1962 1966 year for the company «Josef Oberlerchner Holzindustrie».
Oberlerchner JOB 15 photo
Development of small-aircraft Oberlerchner JOB 15 began Austrian aircraft manufacturers in 1958 year, while originally intended to create a two-place glider, however, due to some technical problems in the final design stage, it was decided to make the optimization of the design of the aircraft, and to issue a light two-seater ( Triple later) of the aircraft.
By using low-cost materials, aircraft, made its first flight in 1960 year, proved to be very affordable, however, due to the restriction of its use, the aircraft did not become popular, and for the entire production cycle was built just 24 aircraft of this model.
A photoOberlerchner JOB 15
His appearance aircraft Oberlerchner JOB 15 very much like a small motorized glider, however, experts believe that this is due mainly with the process of designing and experiments on giving the aircraft more aerodynamic shape, which ultimately is reflected in the increased maneuverability and speed of flight this model.
Initially, the plane Oberlerchner JOB 15 allowed to place in his cabin just two people - a pilot and one passenger, but, later, the aircraft design has been optimized, with the result that there was a possibility of placing here an additional passenger seat, but in the end it did not play great popularity. For cargo aircraft model Oberlerchner JOB 15 not suited, however, its design allows you to put on board a certain amount of baggage.
Powerplant Oberlerchner JOB 15 depending on the variant of the aircraft can reach a capacity of 95 hp to 150 hp Basic Double prototype aircraft has a piston-engined Continental C90-12F (95 hp), which in turn allows the aircraft to accelerate to a speed of about 200 km \ h. (Maximum flight speed), with a maximum flight range of about 880 km.
Cab Oberlerchner JOB 15
The aircraft was manufactured by Austrian aircraft manufacturers in four basic versions:
- Oberlerchner JOB 5 - Double prototype aircraft;
- Oberlerchner JOB 15 - Triple production version of the aircraft, equipped with engine Avco Lycoming O-290-D2B (135 hp);
- Oberlerchner JOB 15-150 - A modified version of the aircraft, with the power plant Avco Lycoming O-320-A2B (150 hp);
- Oberlerchner JOB 15-150-2 - An improved version of the modification Oberlerchner JOB 15-150.
Specifications Oberlerchner JOB 15.
- Crew: 1 people;
- Passenger: 2 people (depending on version);
- aircraft Length: 7,68 m (depending on version).
- Wingspan: 10,1 m (depending on version).
- Plane Height: 1,99 m .;
- Weight of empty aircraft: 601 kg. (Depending on version);
- Payload: 364 kg. (Depending on version);
- Maximum takeoff weight: 965 kg. (Depending on version);
- Cruising speed: 195 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight speed: 235 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight distance: 1000 km. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight height: 4500 m .;
- aircraft engine type: a piston;
- Powerplant: Avco Lycoming O-320-A2B (depending on version);
- Power: 150 hp (Depending on version).
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation