JSC "Rybinsk Motors"
JSC "Rybinsk Motors" - a Russian engineering company that specializes in the production and development of gas turbine engines for civil and military aircraft as well as ships of the Navy. The main production and management are located in the main town of Rybinsk, Yaroslavl region. It is the only company of the Yaroslavl region, which was included in the list of organizations of the Russian Federation.
- Design department
- The first experimental design bureau in Rybinsk;
- Technically and Research Center in St. Petersburg;
- Engineering Centre in Perm;
- Production sites
- The first production facility in Rybinsk;
- Pilot plant in Rybinsk;
- Tooling Company "Saturn - Instrumental Works" in Rybinsk;
- Manufacturer and developer of small gas turbine engines and OEDB of Omsk;
- Joint ventures with the aim of realization of the international programs
- Design and engineering works JSC "Smartek";
- Management of the program SaM146, SA «PowerJet» in France;
- Manufacture of engine components and parts SaM146ZAO "VolgAero";
- Test Engine Aircraft CJSC "Poluevo-Invest";
- Joint Russian-Czech enterprise modernization and repair of equipment of JSC "Remo".
The total volume of production area of over 1 million square meters. The production involved more than 12 thousand copies of the equipment.
The number of employees in the company as of 01.01.2006 - 17,9 thousand. Sales volume production in 2006 was 8 billion rubles, net loss - 183 million rubles.
At the beginning of the year 2011 American newspaper «Fast Company», which specializes in the subject of modern technologies, has published a rating of the leading Russian companies on innovative technologies; JSC "Rybinsk Motors" in the ranking was ninth.
Revenue in the company amounted 2012godu 13 billion rubles. The number of employees at this point 12 thousand. Consolidated revenue (including subsidiaries and affiliates) about 20 billion rubles.
In 2008 year the company launched the AL-100, the most powerful supercomputer in the industry, not only Russia, but also the Commonwealth of Independent States. The name he was given in honor of the centenary of the birth of the founder of the company, designer and scientist cradles the Arkhip Mikhailovich, whose engines were also called "AL." Operation and start-up supercomputer power 14,3 teraflops (one second happens to 14,3 trillion floating-point operations) - the result of joint work of the companies IBM, Intel, CROC Incorporated, American Power Conversion and JSC "NPO" Saturn "."
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation