"Kuznetsov" (the full name of Joint Stock Company "Smith") - Russian engineering company, as well as the enterprise space and aviation engine. The company is located in Samara. He wore the title of "Motorostroitel" until April 2010 years.
In 2010 was renamed in OJSC "Smith" as a result of preparations for the merger of OAO "Motorostroitel". In 2011 year to JSC "Kuznetsov" was attached JSC "SKBM", "NPO" Volga Avita "and JSC" ND Kuznetsova SNTK. ".
In 1912 year for Semenovskaya Gate in Moscow it was built factory "Dwarf", which produced the engines of the same name power 60 1918 horsepower in the plant was declared the property of the state, and he was given the registration number 2. Produces twelve-cylinder engines with water cooling.
In 1927 year after the merger of plants number and number 4 2 24 formed the plant number, which was named after MV Frunze in August, the plant number 1941 24 them. MV Frunze was awarded the Order of them. IN AND. Lenin. 1941 autumn the plant because of the danger of military action were evacuated to Kuibyshev. In July 1945 plant was awarded the Order of the Red Banner.
In 1960-1966 years the plant was renamed "Organization p / 32».
Since 1967 year was renamed Kuibyshev engine plant them. MV Frunze
In May 1977, the plant was renamed in KMPO (Kuibyshev Industrial Association) them. Frunze M. ..
In October 1991 years, due to the renaming of the city, KMPO renamed SMPO (Samara Production Association).
In 1996 the enterprise was privatized back on its base formed of "Motorostroitel".
In April 2010 years of "Motorostroitel" renamed to JSC "Kuznetsov".
Among the main activities of the company are:
- Production of rocket engines for carrier rockets "Soyuz-2" and "Union." In this branch of JSC "Kuznetsov" is an absolute monopoly. The demand of this industry is one hundred percent dependent on state orders, especially from the state program of space exploration.
- Produced by the engines, is fitted as standard to the carrier rocket "Soyuz", including on the instance that took into orbit the ship "Vostok" on board with the world's first cosmonaut Yuri Gagarin.
- Repair of aviation engines for the Air Force of the Russian Federation (22M3 Tu-Tu-95, 160-Tu) in the sector of "Motorostroitel" as a monopoly. The industry is constantly increasing due to the growth rate of the state order for these services is one of the most important for the enterprise.
- Maintenance and production of gas-pumping engines. This market sector is characterized by growing and quite strong at the moment the competition. In this sector, in addition to JSC "Kuznetsov" is also engaged OAO "Perm Motors", NPO "Saturn", JSC "Kazan Motor-Building Production Association" and others. Although the mix of engines varies in power, if we take the whole company are direct competitors. This market is totally focused on the needs of only one customer - RAO "Gazprom". One of the advantages of "Kuznetsov" - a great historical experience of cooperation with the gas industry - state pipeline system is equipped with engines of "Kuznetsov" with 1976 years.
- Repair and manufacture of BME (modular power plants) to produce heat and electricity power 10 and 25 megawatts. This area of activity is relatively new for JSC "Kuznetsov". Modular power supplied to TPP RAO "UES of Russia". Present JSC "Kuznetsov" ive this sector the market share is negligible.
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation