Nostromo Cabure. Specifications. A photo.
Nostromo Cabure - a multi-purpose military tactical unmanned aerial vehicle Argentine production, developed by «Nostromo Defensa».
Nostromo Cabure photo
Multipurpose unmanned aerial vehicle Nostromo Cabure has been developed by request of the Argentine Ministry of Defense as an intelligence agent capable to carry out tasks related to supervision, conduct reconnaissance, artillery fire control, etc.
Nostromo Cabure UAV is equipped with modern means of tracking and surveillance, in particular, we are talking about the use of electro-optical systems and infrared systems, which provide the opportunity to use the UAV even under hindered visibility, which is very effective.
A photoNostromo Cabure
Management Argentine military drone can be carried out in two basic modes - the direct participation of the person, and in a fully autonomous mode, with, drone is able to independently analyze the situation, to receive and process data on weather and weather conditions. In case of necessity, the UAV can also control artillery fire, adjust the firing on the battlefield, that is very promising.
UAV model Nostromo Cabure is equipped with an electric motor powered by a lithium-ion battery, which greatly limits the distance operation of the drone, which is 20 kilometers (when flying in a given region may be in the air up to two hours), however, the electric motor able to develop a sufficiently high speed, limited to the maximum rate in 105 km \ h.
Argentine production of unmanned aerial vehicles Nostromo Cabure model was carried out in three basic versions and versions:
- Nostromo Cabure I - Basic production version of the drone, designed for the Marine Corps of Argentina;
- Nostromo Cabure II - A modernized version of the drone, which has increased its range of application;
- Nostromo Cabure III - An improved version of an unmanned aerial vehicle.
Specifications Nostromo Cabure.
- Length: 1,2 m (depending on version).
- Wingspan: 2,2 m (depending on version).
- Height: 0,35 m (depending on version).
- Maximum takeoff weight: 5 kg. (Depending on version);
- Cruising flight speed: 70 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight speed: 105 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight distance: 20 km. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight height: 4000 m .;
- aircraft engine type: Electric;
- Powerplant: unknown (depending on version);
- Power: unknown (depending on version).
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation