Nord 260. Specifications. A photo.
Nord 260 - turboprop cargo-passenger multi-purpose aircraft, developed on the French aircraft manufacturers on the basis of the model Max Holste MH.250 Super Broussard and manufactured aircraft companies «Avions Max Holste» and «Nord Aviation» with 1960 years.
Nord 260 photo
Plane Design Nord 260 conducted exclusively for its operation on the routes of the local and regional level, to which, in turn, pointed out that a small passenger aircraft. However, a multi-purpose aircraft appeared and later on it actively made transportation of cargo, which according to experts was more effective in terms of profitability.
His first flight of the aircraft took place in the Nord 260 1960 year, and during the same period and came into production. During testing of the aircraft aircraft company «Avions Max Holste» was unsatisfied all the characteristics of the aircraft, as a consequence, the aircraft completed its release, suggesting inadvisability of the further development of this project. However, other French aircraft builder, we are talking about the company «Nord Aviation», decided to continue production of aircraft of this model, in connection with what has been constructed, at least, 8 of aircraft turboprop type, some of which continue to be used as transport air assets and the present day.
A photoNord 260
aircraft the Nord Salon 260 has small dimensions and, in fact, allows you to put on the board just before 23 passengers, which was the main reason why this model aircraft was operated solely on neprotyazhёnnyh air routes. The maximum range of the aircraft is 1,5 thousand kilometers, which in turn also provides narrow applicability of the aircraft, however, in addition to passenger traffic, the aircraft performed well as transport cargo aircraft, which allows to carry on board up to 3800 kg, which, taking into account time of production and operation of the aircraft, it was quite popular and promising.
The power plant of the Nord 260 plane represented by two turboprop aircraft engines Turbomeca Bastan IV, able to develop in the total volume of up to 1970 thrust horsepower, which in turn provides the aircraft and high rate of duty, as well as a high flight speed is about 380 km \ h . (cruising speed).
Despite the fact that for all the production 9 aircraft of this model was released, aware of the existence of at least four different versions of the aircraft, including:
- Max Holste MH.260 Super Broussard - Basic prototype designed and tested aircraft manufacturer «Aviaons Max Holste»;
- Nord 260 - The production version of the aircraft, manufactured by the company «Nord Aviation» $
- Nord 260 Astazou - Structurally improved version of the aircraft;
- Nord 260A - A modified version of the aircraft, has not received significant technical changes.
Specifications Nord 260.
- Crew: 2 person;
- Passenger: 23 person;
- aircraft Length: 17,6 m (depending on version).
- Wingspan: 21,92 m (depending on version).
- Plane Height: 6,58 m (depending on version).
- Weight of empty aircraft: 5600 kg .;
- Payload: 3800 kg .;
- Maximum takeoff weight: 9400 kg .;
- Cruising speed: 380 km \ h .;
- Maximum flight speed: 420 km \ h .;
- Maximum flight distance: 1500 km .;
- Maximum flight height: 8600 m .;
- aircraft engine Type: Turboprop;
- Powerplant: 2 × Turbomeca Bastan IV;
- Power: 2 × 985 hp
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation