Nord 1200 Norecrin. Specifications. A photo.
Nord 1200 Norecrin - lightweight single-engine aircraft produced by French production company «Nord Aviation» with 1945 years.
Nord 1200 Norecrin photo
Aircraft Nord 1200 Norecrin models beginning designed by French engineers, aircraft manufacturers still in the pre-war period, but with the outbreak of the Second World War, all developments have been curtailed, and the aircraft was able to enter production only after the end of hostilities. Its multi-purpose allowed to operate aircraft in civil aviation for the needs which the project was developed in the military, however, the most widely used aircraft, of course, received from private owners, where, in spite of its more than 70-year history, It is still used to this day.
Initially, the aircraft model Nord 1200 Norecrin had to be triple, however, at the end of the Second World War, the French aircraft manufacturers have come to believe that the expansion of the aircraft functional capabilities will make it more popular, and since in essence the technology was ready, the design itself aircraft took only re-optimize, after which the aircraft was put into production.
Its first flight Nord 1200 Norecrin aircraft carried out in December 1945 years, thus, the model has a high flight performance and are reasonably good reliability, it was much higher and therefore the demand in the aircraft than expected aircraft manufacturers of the «Nord Aviation».
A photoNord 1200 Norecrin
Depending on the modification, in the Nord 1200 Norecrin aircraft can accommodate up to 3 4 people (including the pilot), while, the aircraft had a good maximum flight range that also allows its use in the commercial sector of civil aviation. Furthermore, if necessary, the aircraft Nord 1200 Norecrin can also be transported on its board, and a small amount of cargo the total weight of up to 398 kilos (depending on the version of the aircraft).
The power plant Nord 1200 Norecrin aircraft base prototype consists of a piston aircraft engine Renault 4Pei capacity of 140 hp, however, later used by French engineers and more efficient piston aircraft engines, providing the aircraft development thrust to 180 hp, respectively affects the aircraft performance indicators. Maximum Nord 1200 Norecrin model airspeed is 280 km \ h., And may vary depending on the power plant.
AircraftNord 1200 Norecrin
Among issued by the company «Nord Aviation» modifications of this aircraft must specify the following:
- Nord 1200 Norecrin - A basic prototype of the aircraft;
- Nord 1201 Norecrin I - The first production version of the airplane. It allows you to post on the board only three people;
- Nord 1202 Norecrin - A prototype four-seater aircraft. Equipped with a piston engine Potez 4D-01 (160 hp);
- Nord 1203 Norecrin II - The production version of the four-seater aircraft. The original powerplant replaced by Regnier 4L-00 (135 hp);
- Nord 1203 Norecrin III - Modified version with an improved chassis;
- Nord 1203 Norecrin IV - An improved version with a more powerful and productive power plant Regnier 4L-02 (170 hp);
- Nord 1203 Norecrin V - The military version of the aircraft;
- Nord 1203 Norecrin VI - The production version of 1955 years, equipped with engine Regnier 4L-14 (160 hp);
- Nord 1203 Norecrin M1 - An upgraded version of the engine Lycoming O-360 (180 hp);
- Nord 1204 Norecrin - A budget version of the aircraft with an engine capacity of 125 hp .;
- Nord 1204 Norecrin II - Modified version with minor technical changes and commuted propulsion engine Continental C145-2 (145 hp).
Specifications Nord 1200 Norecrin.
- Crew: 1 people;
- Passenger: 3 people (depending on version);
- aircraft Length: 7,21 m .;
- Wingspan: 10,22 m .;
- Plane Height: 2,9 m (depending on version).
- Weight of empty aircraft: 652 kg. (Depending on version);
- Payload: 398 kg. (Depending on version);
- Maximum takeoff weight: 1050 kg. (Depending on version);
- Cruising speed: 260 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight speed: 280 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight distance: 900 km. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight height: 5000 m .;
- aircraft engine type: a piston;
- Powerplant: Regnier 4L-00 (depending on version);
- Power: 135 hp (Depending on version).
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation