Neiva Regente. Specifications. A photo.
Neiva Regente - Brazilian light multi-purpose aircraft, manufactured by «Neiva» with 1961 years.
Neiva Regente photo
The aircraft model Neiva Regente was designed specifically commissioned by the Brazilian Air Force by Brazilian engineers, designers, and, it was assumed that the aircraft will be used not only as a patrol aircraft, but also as a training aircraft for future military pilots. Despite this fact, part of the aircraft became actively operated and private owners, which was due primarily to the multi-purpose of the aircraft, as well as the fact that the plane had a pretty attractive cost and did not cause costs in its operation.
The first development aircraft Neiva Regente began in 1958 year, and already three years later, the first prototype of the aircraft could take to the air, however, in the mass production of the plane Neiva Regente entered only 1963 year, which was due to some financial problems for the organization release.
A photoNeiva Regente
The cabin of the aircraft Neiva Regente despite its fairly large size, allow to stay on the board just two people - for military purposes it is usually about the instructor and students, and in civil aviation - pilot and passengers. Nevertheless, the presence of additional cabin space allows the aircraft also carry and transport small loads, what the aircraft also received use. Depending on modification, aboard Neiva Regente can be taken up 400 kilogram payload (taking into account its own weight the pilot and one passenger (trainee)), when it, the aircraft can cover considerable distances - to 920 kilometers (depending on version).
Powerplant Neiva Regente aircraft is represented by one four-cylinder piston aircraft engine Lycoming O-360-A1D, able to develop traction in 180 hp, which in turn provides a very reasonable flight speed is about 225 km \ h. (Depending on version). In later versions of the aircraft used in more productive power plant, allowing to develop traction until 210 hp, which in turn provides airspeed to 250 km \ h.
Among the modified versions of the aircraft should be made such as:
- Neiva Regente 360C - Basic production version of the aircraft. It is used both in military and civil aviation;
- Neiva Regente U-42 - A modified version, developed by request of the Brazilian Air Force;
- Neiva Regente C-42 - An improved version of the aircraft with minor technical amendments;
- Neiva Regente 420L - A modified version of a powerplant Continental IO-360D (210 hp);
- Neiva Regente L-42 - The military version is created on the basis of Neiva Regente 420L;
- Neiva Lanciero- A civilian version of the aircraft.
Specifications Neiva Regente.
- Crew: 1 people;
- Passenger: 1 people;
- aircraft Length: 7 m .;
- Wingspan: 9,1 m .;
- Plane Height: 2,9 m .;
- Weight of empty aircraft: 640 kg. (Depending on version);
- Payload: 400 kg. (Depending on version);
- Maximum takeoff weight: 1040 kg. (Depending on version);
- Cruising speed: 210 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight speed: 225 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight distance: 896 km. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight height: 4600 m .;
- aircraft engine type: a piston;
- Powerplant: Lycoming O-360-A1D (depending on version);
- Power: 180 hp (Depending on version).
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation