Mudry CAP 10. Specifications. A photo.
Mudry CAP 10 - double multipurpose aircraft, developed by «Avions Mudry & Cie» and manufactured with 1970 years.
Mudry CAP 10 photo
The main reason to start development of the aircraft Mudry CAP 10 was the need for the French civil aviation with light training aircraft, allows to conduct training of future pilots. However, in addition to its primary purpose, the plane also found extensive use and from private owners who use the aircraft for its own purposes and needs.
His first flight of the aircraft of this model made in 1968 year, however, the project could not initially meet all the basic requirements of the requirements, so that, even half of the year the aircraft was on the technical improvement, and after it was officially presented in 1970 year, the aircraft was put into production.
Despite the rather mediocre design, the aircraft continued actively used to the present day, and in addition, according to 2007 years, production of aircraft of this model continued.
In addition to all of the above, the plane Mudry CAP 10 also applies to the class of sports aircrafts, in particular through enhanced design, its compact dimensions and quite powerful aircraft engines used in the plane of the current model, the aircraft is also fitted, and to perform aerobatic stunts, which among other things promotes high maneuverability and speed of flight.
A photoMudry CAP 10
The cabin of the aircraft Mudry CAP 10 has a fairly compact size, and allows you to put on your board is only two people - a pilot and a passenger, or the same instructor and the cadet, if you intend to use the aircraft as the training aircraft. Transportation on board the aircraft Mudry CAP 10 is not possible because of the small size of the aircraft, as well as light trucks, which is one of the biggest drawbacks of the aircraft.
Powerplant Mudry CAP 10 aircraft consists of a four-cylinder piston aircraft engine Lycoming AEIO-360-B2F capacity of 180 hp, which in turn allows the aircraft to accelerate to a maximum speed of about 270 km \ h. Maximum distances following aircraft is also very affordable - an aircraft without committing additional landings may make air travel for distances up to 1200 kilometers.
AircraftMudry CAP 10
The aircraft of this model was manufactured by French aircraft manufacturers in the following varieties:
- Mudry CAARPCP100 - A prototype of the aircraft;
- Mudry CAP 10 - Basic production version of the airplane;
- Mudry CAP 10B - Modified version with a number of design improvements;
- Mudry CAP 10C - An enhanced version of the aircraft, with the changed profile of the wing, and the use of lighter materials (carbon fiber);
- Mudry CAP 10R - Version for acceleration gliders.
Specifications Mudry CAP 10.
- Crew: 1 people;
- Passenger: 1 people;
- aircraft Length: 7,16 m (depending on version).
- Wingspan: 8,06 m (depending on version).
- Plane Height: 2,55 m .;
- Weight of empty aircraft: 540 kg. (Depending on version);
- Payload: 220 kg. (Depending on version);
- Maximum takeoff weight: 760 kg .;
- Cruising speed: 250 km \ h .;
- Maximum flight speed: 270 km \ h .;
- Maximum flight distance: 1200 km .;
- Maximum flight height: 5000 m .;
- aircraft engine type: a piston;
- Powerplant: Lycoming AEIO-360-B2F;
- Power: 180 hp
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation