MSW Votec 322. Specifications. A photo.
MSW Votec 322 - lightweight single-engine monoplane made in Switzerland, produced with 2001, the company «MSW Aviation».
MSW Votec 322a photo
Aircraft MSW Votec 322 is a small easy-motor aircraft, calculated as a rule on the private operation of its flight-technical qualities, including, and for use as a sports aircraft to perform aerobatic flight at high speeds.
Aircraft design MSW Votec 322 has small dimensions and good aerodynamic shape, which in turn makes the aircraft maneuverable and reliable in terms of their use. However, the small size of the aircraft MSW Votec 322 also bring some negative elements in its operation, in particular, because of the peculiarities of transport on board an aircraft any goods is impossible.
The cabin of the aircraft MSW Votec 322 is fairly compact, and allows you to stay here for two people - a pilot and a passenger, or, if the airplane intended to be used as a training aircraft means - the instructor and students. According to 2009 years, the Swiss aircraft company «MSW Aviation» to issue only 12 aircrafts of this model, indicating low demand for such aircraft, primarily related to a number of limitations in its use.
A photoMSW Votec 322
The fuselage of the aircraft in the process of development has been further enhanced by the Swiss aviation engineer, as a consequence, the aircraft can travel long both positive and negative overload.
The power plant of the aircraft MSW Votec 322 represented by one six-cylinder air-cooled piston aircraft engine Lycoming AEIO-540, able to develop the capacity to 330 hp, which is quite a lot for a small aircraft is designed to carry only two people. Due to the presence of a powerful aircraft engine, aircraft MSW Votec 322 can accelerate up to speed in 418 km \ h. (Maximum flight speed of the aircraft), and to overcome the distance to 965 kilometers.
AircraftMSW Votec 322
According to 2014 years, MSW Votec 322 aircraft produced in three basic versions, including:
- MSW Votec 322 - Original production version of the aircraft;
- MSW Votec 351 - A modified embodiment, which is a single vehicle;
- MSW Votec 452T - Improved modification, equipped with turboprop aircraft engines, later became a separate model aircraft.
Specifications MSW Votec 322.
- Crew: 1 people;
- Passenger: 1 people;
- aircraft Length: 6,5 m .;
- Wingspan: 7,3 m .;
- Plane Height: 2,5 m .;
- Weight of empty aircraft: 630 kg. (Depending on version);
- Payload: 320 kg. (Depending on version);
- Maximum takeoff weight: 950 kg. (Depending on version);
- Cruising speed: 322 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight speed: 418 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight distance: 965 km. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight height: 4200 m .;
- aircraft engine type: a piston (depending on version);
- Powerplant: Lycoming AEIO-540 (depending on version);
- Power: 330 hp (Depending on version).
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation