MMIST CQ-10 SnowGoose. Specifications. A photo.
MMIST CQ-10 SnowGoose - multi-purpose transport unmanned aerial vehicle manufactured in Canada, available with 2001, the company «Mist Mobility Integrated Systems Technology».
MMIST CQ-10 SnowGoose photo
UAV MMIST CQ-10 SnowGoose were developed by Canadian experts at the end of 90-ies of the last century, at the same time, unlike most existing at the time the drones, model MMIST CQ-10 SnowGoose used exclusively for the carriage of small military cargo. Used mainly when performing special operations. Because of the fairly expensive operation, UAVs MMIST CQ-10 SnowGoose can not be used as reconnaissance or observation means that to some extent restricts its applicability.
Transport drone MMIST CQ-10 SnowGoose has small dimensions, in particular, the length of this UAV is 2,9 meters, while the width is 1 meter, which is quite acceptable for the carriage of goods in stealth mode.
A photoMMIST CQ-10 SnowGoose
UAV MMIST CQ-10 SnowGoose has a sufficiently large weight lifting, in particular, at a bodyweight in 270 km \ h., The drone can carry a weight of up to 365 kg, which is very effective for a variety of military applications.
Model MMIST CQ-10 SnowGoose equipped with a four-cylinder piston 914 the Rotax brand, which provides unmanned aerial vehicles and the aforementioned high load capacity, and quite acceptable speed of its movement, which, depending on the modification of the drone, can be up to 120 km \ h.
UAV MMIST CQ-10 SnowGoose
The following variations and modifications of the UAV model:
- MMIST CQ-10A SnowGoose;
- MMIST CQ-10B SnowGoose - Embodiment In gyroplane configuration.
Specifications MMIST CQ-10 SnowGoose.
- Length: 2,9 m (depending on version).
- Width: 1 m .;
- Height: 0,94 m (depending on version).
- Maximum takeoff weight: 635 kg. (Depending on version);
- Cruising flight speed: 80 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight speed: 120 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight distance: 600 km. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight height: 5500 m .;
- aircraft engine type: a piston;
- Powerplant: Rotax 914;
- Power: 110 hp
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation