The international airport of Paris - Charles de Gaulle. Official site.
The international airport of Paris - Charles de Gaulle (Roissy - Charles de Gaulle) is considered the main airport and the whole of France. It is located in 25 kilometers northeast of the French capital. It was opened in 1974 year. It was named in honor of the French President and General Charles de Gaulle,. One of the ten largest airports in the world.
On the territory of the airport Charles de Gaulle terminals located 8:
- - 1;
- - 2A;
- - 2B;
- - 2C;
- - 2D;
- - 2F;
- - 2E;
- - 3 (charter and low cost airlines).
Between terminals permanently free shuttle bus (every 7 minutes), as well as train automatic metro line.
At the airport the hotel is situated Sheraton. Near the airport itself is more than 30 different hotels:
- - B & B Hotel Roissy CDG;
- - Etap Hotel Roissy CDG Paris Nord 2;
- - Hilton Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport;
- - Hotel des Trois Hiboux;
- - Millennium Paris Charles de Gaulle;
- - Novotel Convention & Wellness Roissy CDG;
- - Park Inn Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport;
- - Roissy France Hotels and others.
From the international airport Charles de Gaulle to the center of Paris can be reached in the following ways:
- 1) Train RER.
He is one of the most comfortable and quick transfer of species. The train starts to go in 4.56, and finishes in 23.40, 12 every minute. The trip takes about half an hour. Fare - 9,1 euros.
- 2) High speed trains.
With this method you can reach not only in many major cities of France, but also in some European capitals.
- 3) bus.
Depending on the destination and direction of the fare ranges from euro 5,7 16,5. Mode of operation of buses - up to 6.00 23.00. There is a special night bus service. He begins to work in 23.00, and finishes in 05.30.
- 4) Taxi.
The average price of travel to the airport
The scope of service and entertainment at the international airport of Paris Charles de Gaulle.
On the territory of the terminal provided with the following services:
- - Bars and cafes.
- - Souvenir shop.
- - Children's room.
- - Pastry shop.
- - Company store company Swarovski.
- - Currency exchange and ATMs.
- - Hairdressers and beauty salons.
Basic data Airport Charles de Gaulle:
- Airport Country: France.
- The main international airport of the French, the name of the past - RoissyAirport (Roissy).
- GMT time zone (summer / winter): + 2 / + 1.
- Latitude geographical 49.01, 2.55 geographical longitude.
- The geographical location of the airport: on 25 kilometers towards the northeast of the city of Paris.
- The number of airport terminals: 3.
Paris Charles de Gaulle (Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport). Official site:www.aeroportsdeparis.fr
- IATA airport code: CDG.
- ICAO airport code: LFPG.
- The mailing address of the airport: BP20101, 95711RoissyCharlesdeGaulle, France.
- City Airport Management Phone: + 33148622290.
- City Airport Help Phone: + 33170363950.
- Airport Fax: + 33148626389.
- Base airport are airlines:Air France (Air France),Blue Line (Blue Line), XL Airways France (Aix El Airways France).
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation