The international airport of Madrid - Barajas. Official site.
The international airport of Madrid - Barajas Airport is the main capital of Spain. He is the link between the whole of Europe and Latin America. Barajas is located in 13 kilometers north-east of the Spanish capital. It was opened in the distant year 1928.
The airport is located four terminals:
- Terminal 1 (serving international destinations);
- Terminal 2 (serving destinations within the European Union);
- Terminal 3 (closed);
- Terminal 4 (serving international destinations).
from one terminal to another can be reached by a special free bus, which has a green color (light green).
Near Barajas International Airport is located quite a lot of different hotels and hotels:
- - AC Hotel Coslada Aeropuerto by Marriott;
- - Aparthotel Convención-Baraj;
- - Best Western Hotel Villa de Barajas;
- - Clement Barajas;
- - Hilton Madrid Airport;
- - Holiday Inn Express Madrid Airport;
- - Hospedaje Los Rosales;
- - Ibis Madrid Aeropuerto Barajas;
- - SHS Hotel Aeropuerto;
- - Suites Kris Aeropuerto;
- - Tryp Madrid Alameda Aeropuerto Hotel.
To get to Madrid Barajas from the following ways:
- 1) bus.
There are a number of bus routes that connect the airport with different areas of Madrid and its surroundings. More information about the bus schedule and route of their movement can be found at the information desk. the fare is 1 euros.
- 2) Suburban train.
You can get to Madrid by train with transfers. Therefore, you should carefully review the routes trains, to avoid falling into an awkward position and not move to another place.
- 3) Taxi.
There are several official taxi stands located near the airport terminals. It should use the services of drivers on these parking areas in order to avoid cases of encounter unscrupulous and dishonest taxi drivers. The price of the trip to the center of the 30 40 euros.
- 4) Metro.
The metro line connects the airport to downtown. The duration of the trip - 12 minutes, price - 1 euros.
The service sector of the airport.
At the airport, you may be offered the following services:
- Banks, exchange offices, cash machines;
- More 100 different stores;
- About 30 snack bars, restaurants and cafes;
- Medical Center;
- Several children's playroom;
- Postal and Telegraph;
- Luggage storage and more.
Basic data Airport Madrid-Barajas:
- Airport Country: Spain.
- The main and the biggest international Spanish airports.
- Year of the airport grounds: 1931.
- GMT time zone (summer / winter): + 2 / + 1.
- Latitude geographical 40.49, longitude geographic -3.57.
- The geographical location of the airport: on 13 kilometers towards the northeast of the Spanish capital, Madrid.
- The number of airport terminals: 5.
Madrid Barajas (Madrid Barajas Airport). Official site:www.aena.es
The main airport codes:
- IATA airport code: MAD.
- ICAO airport code: LEMD.
- The mailing address of the airport: 29042Madrid, Spain.
- City Airport Management Phone: + 34913936000.
- City Airport Help Phone: + 34902404704.
- Airport Fax: + 34913936200.
- E. mail Airport: email@example.com.
- Base airport are airlines:Iberia (Iberia),Iberia Express (Iberia Express),Ibertrans Aerea (Ibertrans),IMD Airways (AyEmDiEyrveyz),Mint Airways (Mint Airways),Orionair (Orioneyr),Privilege Style (Privilege Style),Pullmantur Air (Air Palmantur),Swiftair (Svifteyr),Vueling Airlines (Vyuling Airlines).
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation