Guangzhou Baiyun Airport (Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport). Official site.
Basic data Airport Guangzhou Baiyun:
- Airport Country: China.
- Airport Guangzhou, Guangdong's capital.
- GMT time zone (summer / winter): + 8 / + 8.
- Latitude geographical 23.39, 113.3 geographical longitude.
Guangzhou Baiyun (Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport). Official website: no.
Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport - the main airport of Guangdong Province (China). Translated into Russian Baiyun word means "white cloud". The airport is located in Huadu district, at a distance of 28 kilometers from Guangzhou city center. Baiyun - this is one of the busiest airports in mainland China. The opening took place in the year 2004.
The airport is located just one passenger terminal.
Unfortunately, in order to spend the night, have to look for the hotel on quite a remote distance from the airport, because it is located near the Baiyun hotel is only one:
- - Pullman Guangzhou Baiyun Airport.
In order to get from the airport in Guangzhou should refer to the special information desk located in the building of the airport. It will help you to choose the transfer option that is most appropriate for you.
The following types of transfer:
Getting to the city is possible by the third metro line.
Not far from Baiyun Railway Station, from where you can reach not only to Guangzhou, but also to other localities in China.
There are two routes by which an express shuttle - buses:
- - One leads to the ticket office Guangzhou Railway Station (buses go every 15 minutes since 07.00 before the last flight). On the way the bus is 45 minutes.
- - The second bus line is laid to the bus station Fangcun (buses go every 30 minutes, starting from and ending in 05.30 21.00). The road to the final station, takes about an hour.
There is also a large number of bus routes that are linked directly with the hotels. Depending on the distance of the hotel, journey time can vary from one to one and a half hours.
There are many taxi companies that can offer their services for transportation. Most of them are low:
- - Baiyun Taxi Company (cars are painted in yellow color);
- - Guangjun Group (cars are painted in blue color);
- - Guangzhou Transportation Group (cars are painted in brown color).
Service industry Baiyun.
The main airport of the province boasts a high level of comfort. It concerns a very welcoming and friendly staff, as well as the presence of large and clear pointers.
The airport provides the following services:
- - Currency exchange and a large number of ATMs;
- - post office;
- - medical Center;
- - Restaurants, which offers dishes of both national and European cuisine;
- - Kiosks selling periodicals and more.
The main airport codes:
- IATA airport code: CAN.
- ICAO airport code: ZGGG.
Base airport are airlines:China Southern Airlines (China Southern Airlines).
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation