The international airport Frankfurt. Official site.
The international airport Frankfurt (another name - the Rhine-Main Airport) is the largest airport in Germany. It is among the three largest European airports according to passenger and cargo transportation.
This airport was among the first who began to use the automatic baggage sorting system.
At the airport of Frankfurt has the following terminals:
- - Terminal 1;
- - Terminal 2;
- - VIP-terminal (has a smaller area than the other).
Between the first and second terminals is laid monorail, which is called «Skyline». And between them runs a special shuttle bus, which runs every 10 minutes.
On the territory of the airport there are three hotels:
- - InterCity Hotel;
- - Steigenberger Airport
- - Sheraton.
Near the airport is a large number of hotels. The most popular among them are:
- - AO Frankfurt Galluswarte;
- - Hotel Niederrad;
- - Lindner Congress Hotel;
- - NH Frankfurt-Airport.
Most hotels provide a service for the delivery of their clients from the airport.
In addition, to the city from the Rhine-Main Airport can be reached in the following ways:
- 1) Suburban train.
Near the airport there are two railway stations. Tickets can be purchased at special machines (painted in blue and green), as well as at the ticket office.
- 2) long-distance trains.
Using this type of transfer is possible to reach many of the major cities in Germany.
- 3) Taxi
Parking on which cars are taxi companies located outside each terminal. The fare to the center of Frankfurt Airport is 25 euros. The journey takes approximately 20 minutes.
- 4) bus.
One of the cheapest ways to travel. using the bus ride to almost any area of the city.
- 5) Car Rental.
You can use this service at any airport terminal. To do this, you need a driver's license of international standard, a passport and a valid credit card.
Service Industry International Airport Frankfurt.
In the terminal building you may be offered the following services:
- 1) system Freee Tax (VAT refund).
This service can be used at terminals and 1 2, but only after passing through passport control procedures.
- 2) luggage storage.
The terminal 1-hour.
- 3) Convention Center.
The airport building is located 36 conference rooms, which are designed not only for small short-term meetings, and for large and long meetings.
- 4) A large number of institutions, which can not only enjoy a cup of tea or coffee and a full meal.
Basic data Airport Frankfurt:
- Airport Country: Germany .
- The largest airport in Germany, the aviation hub of Lufthansa.
- Year of the airport grounds: 1936.
- GMT time zone (summer / winter): + 2 / + 1.
- Latitude geographical 50.03, 8.57 geographical longitude.
- The geographical location of the airport: on 12 kilometers towards the south-vostokae downtown Frankfurt am Main.
- The number of airport terminals: 2.
Frankfurt am Main (Frankfurt Airport). Official site:www.frankfurt-airport.com
The main airport codes:
- IATA airport code: FRA.
- ICAO airport code: EDDF.
- The mailing address of the airport: 60547 FrankfurtamMain, Germany.
- City Airport Management Phone: + 49696900.
- City Airport Help Phone: + 49696900.
- Airport Fax: + 496969070081.
- E. mail Airport: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Base airport airlines are airlines: Condor Flugdienst (Condor Flyugdinst)Eurowings (Yurovingz),Lufthansa (LH),Sun Express Germany (San Express Germany),TUIfly (TYuIflay),XL Airways Germany (Ex ElEyrveyz Germany).
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation