Dubai International Airport. Official site.
Dubai International Airport is among the busiest airports, not only the Middle East but throughout the world. On the construction of the airport has been spent over 5 billion.
At the airport, has its own center dedicated to the repair and maintenance of aircraft.
This airport has a large number of different terminals, each of which has a specific purpose, and some of them are quite "exotic" destinations:
- Terminal 1.
It serves large international companies (including Aeroflot). This is where the smoking rooms are located.
- Terminal 2.
It serves only to Asian and Middle Eastern airlines.
- Terminal 3.
It is the largest airport terminal. It was built specially airline Emirates. Part of the terminal is located under the ground.
- VIP terminal.
Designed specifically for wealthy passengers the airport. This terminal is located, modern conference rooms and its own business center, private lounges, a special limousine service that delivers customers to the aircraft.
- Flower Center.
A special terminal for storage of flower production. In the center is constantly maintained conditions to flower feel comfortable.
At the airport of Dubai is its own hotel Dubai International Terminal Hotel equipped with a scale and glamor inherent in the UAE.
You can also stay in the following hotels located near the airport:
- - Al Bustan Rotana - Dubai;
- - Holiday Inn Express Dubai Airport;
- - Le Meridien Dubai;
- - Millennium Dubai Airport Hotel;
- - Premier Inn Dubai International Airport.
From the airport to Dubai can be reached in the following ways:
Metro stations are situated right in some terminals:
- - Green line (2 terminal);
- - Red line (1, 3 terminals).
Comfortable buses will take you not only in different areas of the city, but also to most of the hotels.
It is best to use the services of the municipal taxi (cars are painted in cream color).
The service sector of the airport.
The range of services provided at the airport is very diverse:
- 1) Car Rental.
- 2) Medical Center.
- 3) A large number of eateries, cafés and restaurants.
- 4) Shops of Duty Free.
- 5) access to free wireless internet and much more.
Basic data Airport Dubai:
- Airport Country: United Arab Emirates.
- The largest airport.
- GMT time zone (summer / winter): + 4 / + 4.
- Latitude geographical 25.25, 55.36 geographical longitude.
- The geographical location of the airport: in 5 kilometers south-west of the city of Dubai.
- Number of Terminals: 2.
Dubai (Dubai International Airport). Official site: http://www.dubaiairport.com
The main airport codes:
- IATA airport code: DXB.
- ICAO airport code: OMDB.
- The mailing address of the airport: DepartmentofCivilAviation, POBox2525, Dubai, UnitedArabEmirates.
- City phone management Airport: + 971 4224 55 55.
- City Phone reference Airport: + 971 4216 25 25.
- Airport Fax: + 971 4224 51 39.
- Base airport are airlines:Aerovista (Aerovista),Biman Bangladesh Airlines (Biman Bangladesh Airlines),Dolphin Air (Air Dolphin), Emirates (Emirates),Eastern Sky Jets (Eastern Sky Jets),Flydubai (Flaydubay),Iran Aseman Airlines (IranAzeman Airlines),Royal Jet (Royal Jet).
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation