Dallas Fort Worth Airport (Dallas Fort Worth International Airport). Official site.
Basic data Airport Dallas Fort Worth:
- Airport Country: US.
- GMT time zone (summer / winter): -5 / -6.
- Latitude geographical 32.9, longitude geographic -97.04.
- The geographical location of the airport: in 24 kilometers north-west of downtown Dallas.
- The number of airport terminals: 4.
Dallas-Fort Worth (Dallas Fort Worth International Airport). Official site:www.dfwaiport.com
International Airport Dallas / Fort Worth International Airport - the busiest airport in the state of Texas (USA). It is located between two cities: Fort Worth and Dallas.
On the territory of the international airport terminals are the following:
- 1) Terminal A.
It is the main hub for one of the largest airlines in the world American Airlines. It serves international flights.
- 2) Terminal B.
Engaged in international flights.
- 3) Terminal C.
It serves domestic flights.
- 4) Terminal D.
- 5) Terminal E.
It is planned to increase the number of terminals to 13. Between terminals carries a special bus movement, whose services you can use for free. There is also a free train that is much faster than the bus.
Near the airport is a lot of different hotels and inns. The most popular are:
- - Courtyard Dallas Richardson at Spring Valley;
- - Courtyard Fort Worth Fossil Creek;
- - Days Inn and Suites Dallas;
- - Fort Worth Airport South;
- - Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas;
- - La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas I-35 Walnut Hill Lane.
To get from the airport to Dallas and Fort Worth to the cities can be the following types of transport:
- Special vans.
- Car rental.
The service sector of the international airport of Texas is diverse and includes the following services:
- 1) For business:
Banks, bureaux de change, a large number of ATMs, conference room.
- 2) Information:
Sharing, post office, information desk.
- 3) Food:
The airport terminals are restaurants serving different cuisines (Asian, American, Italian, Mexican, etc.), Bakeries, coffee shops, sweet shop of a large chocolate factory.
- 4) Internet.
Free access to the wireless network.
- 5) For children:
- 6) Shopping:
Clothing, leather goods, jewelry, stationery, women's accessories, electronics, gifts, golf accessories, books, newspapers and more.
- 7) Luggage:
Luggage Storage, Department of Unclaimed Baggage.
- 8) Religion:
Chapel for veroispoveduyuschih various denominations, the pastor custody center.
- 9) Art:
Garden sculptures, paintings.
- 10) Other services:
Spa, massage chair, shoe shine and clothes, hairdressing, manicure, pedicure, rent a DVD-players and more.
The main airport codes:
- IATA airport code: DFW.
- ICAO airport code: KDFW.
- The mailing address of the airport: PODrawer619428, Texas75261-9428, UnitedStates.
- City Airport Management Phone: + 19725743197.
- Airport Fax: + 19725743780.
- Base airport are airlines:American Airlines (American Airlines). American Eagle Airlines (AmerikanIglEyrlaynz). Chautauqua Airlines (Chatakyua Airlines). Miami Air International (Miami Air International).
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation