Max Holste MH.1521 Broussard. Specifications. A photo.
Max Holste MH.1521 Broussard - French «Avions Max Holste» Multi-Purpose Aircraft monoplane developed by the company and manufactured with 1954 years.
Max Holste MH.1521 Broussard photos
Initially, the aircraft Max Holste MH.1521 Broussard was developed by order of the French army, but, ultimately, the aircraft began to be used in civil aviation, mainly in the commercial sector with the ability to carry on his board are not only people, but also large enough loads .
His first flight of the aircraft model Max Holste MH.1521 Broussard took place in 1952 year, however, the original version proved to be practical enough, so that, the plane was sent for further improvement, in particular, the interior space, allowing more effective to place people on board has been expanded and all kinds of loads. The serial production of the aircraft Max Holste MH.1521 Broussard entered only 1954 year, which was not too long - up to 1959 years, however, 396 aircraft of this model were built during the period of release, of which, to date, it is known 181 of the existence of the aircraft, as the activity continues to be used in the United States, and on the territory of several European states, including France, Germany, Italy and others.
Plane Max Holste MH.1521 Broussard is designed to carry on its board until 6 people, which was originally supposed to use the aircraft to perform parachute jumps, either for sightseeing flights. Among other things, the plane also found application in the field of transportation - depending on the modification of the maximum payload, to take on board, may be 970 kg.
A photoMax Holste MH.1521 Broussard
In addition, the French engineers have developed several special versions of the aircraft, including those found application in agriculture for processing fields and farmland.
The basic version of the aircraft is equipped with aircraft engine Salmson 8 As.04, allowing the aircraft to accelerate to speed in 240 km \ h., But later versions of the aircraft equipped with more powerful piston power plants, in particular, we are talking about Pratt & Whitney R-985- AN-1 (450 hp) and others. The low rate of flight of the aircraft is well compensated by the high loading capacity, which is why the plane and found the support of the customers.
CabinMax Holste MH.1521 Broussard
Among the major variants of this aircraft should be made version:
- Max Holste MH.152 Broussard - A basic prototype, sent in 1952 year for additional revision;
- Max Holste MH.1521 Broussard - An improved version of the prototype, which became a pre-production version of the aircraft of this model;
- Max Holste MH.1521A Broussard - A modified version designed for operation in the agricultural sector;
- Max Holste MH.1521C Broussard - Civilian cargo version of the plane;
- Max Holste MH.1521M Broussard - A modified version for the Air Force;
- Max Holste MH.1522 Broussard - A special unit upgraded version of the aircraft;
- Max Holste MH.1523 Broussard - A modified version of the turboprop powerplant equipped with Turbomeca Astazou. The serial production was not launched.
Specifications Max Holste MH.1521 Broussard.
- Crew: 1 people;
- Passenger: 5 people (depending on version);
- aircraft Length: 8,65 m (depending on version).
- Wingspan: 13,75 m (depending on version).
- Plane Height: 3,65 m (depending on version).
- Weight of empty aircraft: 1530 kg. (Depending on version);
- Payload: 970 kg. (Depending on version);
- Maximum takeoff weight: 2500 kg. (Depending on version);
- Cruising speed: 250 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight speed: 270 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight distance: 1020 km .;
- Maximum flight height: 5500 m .;
- aircraft engine type: a piston (depending on version);
- Powerplant: Pratt & Whitney R-985-AN-1 (depending on version);
- Power: 450 hp (Depending on version).
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation