Maule M-7. Specifications. A photo.
Maule M-7 - single-engine light multipurpose aircraft manufactured by the American company «Maule Air» with 1984 years.
Maule M-7 photo
The first development Maule M-7 multipurpose aircraft began the American aircraft manufacturers in the early 80-ies of the last century, at the same time, thanks to the work of designers and design engineers managed to create a truly high-quality aircraft, are very popular with customers, and to this day, although the release of the aircraft and began to be very limited in a number of financial problems.
The design of the aircraft Maule M-7 is based on the model of Maule M-4, but their technical and constructive manner has better prospects and in fact, is more successful, as he himself plane is suitable for transportation on its board of passengers and transport various kinds of goods.
A photoMaule M-7
aircraft cabin has plenty of space, which in turn allows you to carry on board the aircraft up to 5 people - four passengers and one pilot, and, if the need arises, three passenger seats can be removed, and the aircraft is suitable for transportation on its onboard cargo total weight of up to 453 kilogram (including own weight of the pilot and one passenger).
The power plant of the aircraft Maule M-7, depending on the version, can be represented by either a piston or turboprop engine, which in turn affects the number of flight performance of the aircraft, including speed, capacity, etc. The basic version of the aircraft Maule M-7 has a six-cylinder piston aircraft engine Lycoming O-540 able to disperse the aircraft to about 265 km speed \ h (cruising airspeed).
The aircraft was manufactured by American aircraft manufacturers in two series - Maule M-7 and Maule MX-7, among which:
- Maule M-7-235 Super Rocket - The basic version of the aircraft;
- Maule M-7-235B Super Rocket - A modified version of the aircraft with power and a modified chassis;
- Maule M-7-235C Orion - Version with a lightweight chassis;
- Maule M-7-260 - A modified version of the aircraft with the power plant with a capacity of 260 hp .;
- Maule M-7-260C - An improved version of the version Maule M-7-260;
- Maule M-7-420 Starcraft Turboprop - Turboprop aircraft engine option aircraft equipped with Allison 250;
- Maule M-7-235 Tri-Gear - An improved version of the basic version of the aircraft with a modified chassis power;
- Maule MT-7-260 - An improved version of Maule M-7-260;
- Maule MX-7 Rocket - Basic version of the series Maule MX-7;
- Maule MX-7-160 Sportplane - Modified version with a modified wing profile (based on the model Maule MX-5), equipped with a power plant Lycoming O-320;
- Maule MX-7-180 Star Rocket- Modified version with an extended cab and altered interior (seats arranged in three rows);
- Maule MX-7-180A Sportplane & Comet - A modified version of the aircraft, with the strengthened wings to fly performance sports;
- Maule MX-7-180B Star Rocket - An improved version of the version Maule MX-7-180 Star Rocket;
- Maule MX-7-180C Millennium - Version with improved interior design, made for the operation of the aircraft in the commercial sphere;
- Maule MX-7-250 Starcraft - An improved version of the modification of the Maule MX-7 Rocket, equipped engine turboprop Allison 250 type;
- Maule MX-7-420 Starcraft Turboprop - An improved version of the aircraft Maule MX-7-250 Starcraft;
- Maule MX-7-160 Comet - Improved technically variant aircraft Maule MX-7-160 Sportplane;
- Maule MX-7-180 Star Rocket - Modification equipped more productive engine, which is an analogue Maule MX-7-160 Comet.
Specifications Maule M-7.
- Crew: 1 people;
- Passenger: 4 people (depending on version);
- aircraft Length: 7,16 m (depending on version).
- Wingspan: 10,21 m (depending on version).
- Plane Height: 1,89 m (depending on version).
- Weight of empty aircraft: 681 kg. (Depending on version);
- Payload: 453 kg. (Depending on version);
- Maximum takeoff weight: 1134 kg. (Depending on version);
- Cruising speed: 265 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight speed: 320 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight distance: 1610 km. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight height: 5480 m .;
- aircraft engine type: a piston (depending on version);
- Powerplant: Lycoming IO-540-W (depending on version);
- Power: 235 hp (Depending on version).
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation