On Mark Marksman. Specifications. A photo.
On Mark Marksman - American twin-engine civil aircraft manufactured by Aircraft Company «On Mark Engineering» with 1961 1964 on year.
On Mark Marksman photo
The actual development of the aircraft On Mark Marksman conducted by American engineers and designers on the basis of the military versions of the aircraft Douglas A-26 Invader, with the result that he design process svёlsya only to optimize the design of the aircraft and the technical implementation of the project, which reduced and development time, and the actual cost aircraft, thereby creating some demand. However, due to the fact that the plane actually was a redesigned model of American light bomber, which existed as a surplus of orders unsold in the US armed forces, the release of the aircraft model On Mark Marksman was quite limited - was for three years, created just 8 aircraft of which, according to the year 2012, 5 only aircraft was in operation.
Plane Project On Mark Marksman was designed exclusively for the commercial use of its private owners, since carriers do not fit the current model due to low passenger capacity, enough to limited space in the cabin.
Photo On Mark Marksman
On board the plane On Mark Marksman can accommodate up to 10 chelvoeka, including two crew members and eight passengers (subject to extra seats), which is quite satisfied private carriers engaged in sightseeing flights, as well as private owners of the aircraft. If necessary, all seats on board the aircraft can be quickly removed, and the aircraft could carry out the transportation of goods total weight up to 4447 kg, which was also quite effective.
Powerplant On Mark Marksman aircraft consists of two radial piston engines Pratt & Whitney R-2800-CB16 / 17 "Double Wasp" developing total traction in 5000 hp, giving the aircraft a high rate of displacement is about 587 km \ h. (Maximum value). In addition, On Mark Marksman aircraft is also able to overcome the two longest and quite a distance, limited 4180 kilometers, which in some cases superior to, and more new models are twin-engine aircrafts of similar type.
CabinOn Mark Marksman
Among the released versions of aircraft of this model should be highlighted:
- On Mark Executive - Basic transport-passenger version of the aircraft;
- On Mark Marketeer - An improved version of the aircraft;
- On Mark Marksman - Version with pressurized cabin;
- On Mark Marksman - A special modification designed for private orders.
Specifications On Mark Marksman.
- Crew: 2 people;
- Passenger: 8 people;
- aircraft Length: 16,41 m .;
- Wingspan: 21,8 m .;
- Plane Height: 5,64 m .;
- Weight of empty aircraft: 11429 kg. (Depending on version);
- Payload: 4447 kg. (Depending on version);
- Maximum takeoff weight: 15876 kg. (Depending on version);
- Cruising speed: 550 km \ h .;
- Maximum flight speed: 587 km \ h .;
- Maximum flight distance: 4183 km .;
- Maximum flight height: 7615 m .;
- aircraft engine type: a piston;
- Powerplant: 2 × Pratt & Whitney R-2800-CB16 / 17 "Double Wasp";
- Power: 2 × 2500 hp
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation