Macchi MB308. Technical harakteristiki.Foto.
Macchi MB308 - Italian light multi-purpose aircraft, manufactured in serial production with 1947 years.
Macchi MB308 photo
The first work on the development of the aircraft model Macchi MB308 started by Italian aircraft designers almost immediately after the Second World War, with the main purpose of creating the aircraft was supposed to attempt to introduce the aircraft to the Air Force, where he could be operated for training future pilots, and to carry out observation flights or same patrol area. However, much greater success airplane Macchi MB308 began to enjoy from private owners, and despite the fact that the vessel is a double, and the aircraft was extensively used to transport people, and for transporting small loads.
Thanks to the work of Italian designers, the aircraft has a very decent appearance, comparable with the aircraft, manufactured in 80-90-ies of the last century, as a consequence, so far this aircraft continues to enjoy great success.
A photoMacchi MB308
The cabin of the aircraft Macchi MB308 is large enough, as a consequence, in addition to transport on board of two people on the plane and you can download a number of payload. Subsequently, thanks to the optimization of the internal cabin space, able to accommodate seat and a third, so the plane could be operated more efficiently. However, due to the short-range flight, the plane could not sufficiently interested in the customers, which is why the entire production period are not so many of these aircraft were built - about 183 units, however, today it is known about the existence of only 122 copies of the aircraft.
Powerplant Macchi MB308 represented by one piston aircraft engines, which, depending on the modification may develop draft from the 85 100 to HP, which in turn provides the aircraft a good load capacity and high-speed movement, component 197 km \ h. The basic production version of the airplane Macchi MB308 used reciprocating aircraft engine Continental C85, are sufficiently reliable and not expensive in terms of its service maintenance.
Four variants of this aircraft were built during the entire production cycle:
- Macchi MB308 - Basic and main production version, equipped with an engine Continental C85;
- Macchi MB308 Idro - Version with float landing gear for landing on water;
- Macchi MB308G - Triple option aircraft with aircraft engine Continental C90;
- Macchi MB308G-100 - A modified version of a piston aircraft engine Continental O-200 and some design changes.
Specifications Macchi MB308.
- Crew: 1 people;
- Passenger: 1 chelvoeka (depending on version);
- aircraft Length: 6,53 m .;
- Wingspan: 10 m .;
- Plane Height: 2,18 m .;
- Weight of empty aircraft: 410 kg. (Depending on version);
- Payload: 240 kg. (Depending on version);
- Maximum takeoff weight: 650 kg. (Depending on version);
- Cruising speed: 164 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight speed: 197 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight distance: 760 km. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight height: 4500 m .;
- aircraft engine type: a piston;
- Powerplant: Continental C85 (depending on version);
- Power: 85 hp (Depending on version).
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation