Unmanned aerial vehicle M-21 is a highly maneuverable machine that was radio-controlled. The aircraft target was the most popular and full-scale simulator flying device. The development unit M-19 engaged OKB and LII KAI, development was carried out on the basis of the existing models of fighter MiG-21PF.
Conversion of the aircraft took place on the basis of ARZ. External parameters and view almost not been changed, so distinguished from the base model by their appearance is almost impossible.
The set of equipment:
- Autopilot AP-17 type and automatic flight control. All of this is located in the forward section of the aircraft.
- Cassettes with traps such as IR.
- Devices for recording the number of hits and misses.
- Equipment changes trajectory.
- To set the day monitoring the tracer.
In future under renovations have begun to use aircraft such as the MiG-21 PFM. Due to this year 1973 Battle Park added targets with the designation M-21M. At take-off weight of the device reached 8,4 tons, yet the car can reach speeds of 1800 km / h at an altitude of 11 kilometers. Application of the device as possible to a height of 50 14,4 meters to kilometers. Use of M-21 could 106 within minutes of flight. Preparations for departure took 40 minutes of time. Maneuverability was of sufficient quality and can withstand the overload in 8,5. Takeoff and landing unmanned M-21 possible with concrete and unpaved runways.
|Wing area, m2||23.00|
|engine's type||Turbojet R-1-11 2F300|
|Thrust, kgf||X 1 6120|
|Maximum speed km / h||1800|
|The flight duration, min||106|
|Practical ceiling, m||14400|
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation