LWD Junak. Specifications. A photo.
LWD Junak - a single-engine multi-purpose aircraft, designed in 1948, the company «Lotnicze Warsztaty Doswiadczalne» and serially produced aircraft manufacturer «WSK-Okecie».
Polish aviarazrabotchiki started designing air LWD Junak model ship in the middle of 40-ies of the last century, at the same time, the aircraft was supposed to get a multi-purpose, in particular, the possibility of its application in the civil aviation and military aviation, and, for a variety of purposes, including transportation of people, transportation of small goods, educational and training purposes, etc.
A photoLWD Junak
Aircraft LWD Junak has good aerodynamic shape and is quite compact dimensions that in addition to good governance, provides a multi-purpose aircraft and quite acceptable maneuverability, allowing it to operate and as a sports aircraft.
aircraft LWD Junak project is quite successful, as evidenced by the fact that in a relatively short period of release, the Polish aircraft manufacturers 252 aircraft of this model were built.
The first flight of the aircraft LWD Junak in February 1948 years and due to the fact that the Polish aircraft manufacturers professionally approached this project, the plane was able to successfully complete all the required tests in view of what has been put into production in the same year.
LWD Junak photo
At its board a multipurpose aircraft LWD Junak is to transport two people at the same time, despite the fact that the aircraft was produced in more as a training plane, it is successfully used also for purposes such as the transport of passengers and small loads, whose weight must not exceed the regulated values. Due to high rates of speed and maneuverability, the aircraft LWD Junak can also be used as a sports aircraft.
The aircraft model LWD Junak equipped with piston power plant consisting of one aircraft engine Shvetsov M-brand 11FR, located in the front part, which has a towing capacity of 158 hp, which allows the aircraft to reach speeds of up to 210 km \ h. (Maximum value), while the maximum range of the aircraft following the limited distance in 450 kilometers.
Since its release, the plane LWD Junak produced in three basic versions:
- LWD Junak 1 - A prototype of the aircraft;
- LWD Junak 2 - The basic production version of the aircraft;
- LWD TS-9 Junak 3 - An upgraded version of the aircraft, which has a number of minor improvements.
Specifications LWD Junak.
- Crew: 1 people;
- Passenger: 1 people;
- aircraft Length: 7,75 m .;
- Wingspan: 9,92 m (depending on version).
- Plane Height: 2,5 m (depending on version).
- Weight of empty aircraft: 820 kg. (Depending on version);
- Payload: 260 kg. (Depending on version);
- Maximum takeoff weight: 1080 kg. (Depending on version) .;
- Cruising speed: 180 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight speed: 210 km \ h .;
- Maximum flight distance: 450 km .;
- Maximum flight height: 4100 m .;
- aircraft engine type: a piston;
- Powerplant: Shvetsov M-11FR;
- Power: 158 hp
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation