Lehmann Aviation LA. Specifications. A photo.
Lehmann Aviation LA - miniature unmanned aerial vehicle produced in France, produced with 2012, the company «Lehmann Aviation Ltd.».
Lehmann Aviation LA photo
UAV Lehmann Aviation LA model is designed for a wide range of tasks, ranging from the banal small drones skills training management, and ending with such objectives as the aerial photography, patrolling the territory and terrain, the implementation of observation flights and others.
Management of unmanned aerial vehicles is carried out either directly from the operator panel or offline, when initially prepared program takes into account all of the required point-of-flight drone, then it lays directly at the control unit, and the drone can automatically transmit data about your location and direct image removable areas.
The device is a flying wing configuration that provides unmanned aircraft Lehmann Aviation LA excellent performance aerodynamics and control, in addition, this configuration also allows the drone to develop a very high speed of its movement, which can reach values in 35 km \ h.
Photos Lehmann Aviation LA
UAV Lehmann Aviation LA is equipped with a high-resolution video camera that can transmit high quality image capture area, however, as much as possible to find the drone in flight is very much limited. And is only 5 minutes (depending on device version).
A series of unmanned aerial vehicles Lehmann Aviation LA model includes the following versions of the drones:
- Lehmann Aviation LA 100 - The basic version of the device having a small battery pack, significantly limiting the duration of the flight;
- Lehmann Aviation LA 200 - An improved version of the drone that can stay aloft for up to 30 minutes;
- Lehmann Aviation LA 300 - An upgraded version of the UAV, with its powerful battery, capable of supporting flight to 45 minutes.
Specifications Lehmann Aviation LA.
- Length: 0,4 m .;
- Wingspan: 0,92 m .;
- Height: 0,14 m .;
- Maximum takeoff weight: 1 kg .;
- Cruising flight speed: 30 km \ h .;
- Maximum flight speed: 35 km \ h .;
- Maximum flight distance: 1,5 km .;
- Maximum flight height: 300 m .;
- aircraft engine type: Electric;
- Powerplant: unknown;
- Power: unknown.
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation