Lehmann Aviation LM. Specifications. A photo.
Lehmann Aviation LM - French multipurpose unmanned aircraft designed in 2007, the company «Lehmann Aviation».
Lehmann Aviation LM photo
UAV Lehmann Aviation LM model is a small-sized air tool for surveillance from the air. The device is exclusively civilian nature of its application, in particular, the drone Lehmann Aviation LM is operated to carry out work related to the implementation of the aerial survey area, as security features, as a patrol aircraft and other means. Due to the relatively low price, multi-purpose UAV Lehmann Aviation LM has been very popular, and, not only in France but also in several other countries.
Lehmann Aviation LM model is equipped with a high-resolution camera, which allows observation of the terrain from a height 320 meters, wherein, when using an electric motor, a UAV may be in air to 25 minutes (depending on the modification and version drone), however, the rate of moving the UAV is quite acceptable and is 45 km \ h.
French drone Lehmann Aviation LM can be controlled directly from the operator panel, and to carry out the flight in a fully automatic mode, which device is equipped with GPS-navigation, which greatly simplifies its operation.
A photoLehmann Aviation LM
A series of unmanned Lehmann Aviation LM aircrafts includes three main types of drones:
- Lehmann Aviation LM LP960 - The base case of an unmanned aircraft;
- Lehmann Aviation LM LV580 - Modification to the lightweight design;
- Lehmann Aviation LM LM450 - An upgraded version has increased the flight duration.
Specifications Lehmann Aviation LM.
- Length: 0,38 m .;
- Wingspan: 0,92 m .;
- Height: 0,15 m .;
- Maximum takeoff weight: 1,6 kg. (Depending on version);
- Cruising flight speed: 35 km \ h .;
- Maximum flight speed: 45 km \ h .;
- Maximum flight distance: 2,5 km .;
- Maximum flight height: 320 m .;
- aircraft engine type: Electric;
- Powerplant: unknown;
- Power: unknown.
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation