Legend Legend. Specifications. A photo.
Legend Legend - US light sport aircraft developed jointly by «Legend Aircraft» and «Perfect Aircraft» Companies in 1996 year.
Legend Legend Photos
Light sport aircraft Legend Legend was developed by US aircraft manufacturers exclusively for the US market, at the same time, aircraft designers, not only simplified the very aircraft, but also to maximize its aircraft performance quality, which is why in addition to high speed, the plane of the model has also quite good maneuverability that is important for sports aircraft.
The fuselage of the aircraft Legend Legend is made of lightweight polymer materials (carbon fiber and its components), ensuring the aircraft is not only less weight, which contributes to the increased speed of flight, but also, in turn, gives the aircraft increased strength, providing and adequate reliability in the operation of the aircraft .
A photoLegend Legend
Because of its fairly compact size, the aircraft can accommodate only two people, but in the civil aviation aircraft found its use as private aircraft, as the training aircraft, and of course as a sports aircraft. For transportation of cargo aircraft Legend Legend is not suitable, however, originally American aircraft manufacturers it is not planned. In addition, it is necessary to clarify the fact that due to its high speed, the plane began to actively operate in the military aviation sector, however, it is mainly used as a sports aircraft.
The basic version of the aircraft Legend Legend is equipped with a piston aircraft engine Chevrolet V-8 allowing to develop traction in 575 hp, but later aircraft have only turboprop powerplant, developing draft from 725 hp, up to 1100 hp , which accordingly affects the maximum speed of the flight, from the individual component versions about 600 km \ h. Maximum range of flight of the aircraft is also very affordable, making about 1520 km.
During the production of Legend Legend model aircraft, American aircraft manufacturers was established 5 major modifications of the aircraft:
- Legend Legend - Basic production version, equipped with a piston aircraft engine;
- Turbine Legend - A modified version equipped with turboprop power plant with a capacity of 725 hp .;
- Legend JC 100 - Modification 2000-year;
- Turbine Legend Garret Edition - A modified version built by «Innovation Wings Inc.» is equipped with turboprop Garrett TPE331-10 1100 power in hp .;
- Turbine Legend venom - The military version of the aircraft, structurally and technically augmented in accordance with the US Air Force orders.
Specifications Legend Legend.
- Crew: 1 people;
- Passenger: 1 people;
- aircraft Length: 7,84 m .;
- Wingspan: 8,69 m .;
- Plane Height: 2,86 m (depending on version).
- Weight of empty aircraft: 930 kg. (Depending on version);
- Payload: 566 kg. (Depending on version);
- Maximum takeoff weight: 1496 kg. (Depending on version);
- Cruising speed: 535 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight speed: 575 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight distance: 1520 km .;
- Maximum flight height: 10670 m .;
- aircraft engine type: turboprop (depending on version);
- Powerplant: Walter M601 (depending on version);
- Power: 725 hp (Depending on version).
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation