Lancair Legacy. Specifications. A photo.
Lancair Legacy - American single-engine light aircraft, developed by «Lancair» and manufactured with 2008 years.
Lancair Legacy photo
Development of the aircraft Lancair Legacy was conducted on the basis of the model Lancair 320, and, in fact, the plane was a nothing but a modernized version of the model without substantial design changes, but at higher flight performance, providing a more efficient operation of the aircraft.
The plane Lancair Legacy is a multipurpose aircraft designed primarily for civil aviation, however, the aircraft is also actively exploited, and air forces of several countries, in particular this applies to Colombia, where the plane serves as the training and patrol aircraft.
A photoLancair Legacy
With its compact dimensions, the plane Lancair Legacy has a high maneuverability, however, because of the advantages of this aircraft is able to take on board only two people, and can not be used for transportation of goods. After the modernization of the aircraft held its ergonomic control greatly improved, which in turn has allowed to carry out in the comfort of air travel even two longest and maximum flight range of the aircraft at 1851 kilometers, which is very important. Among other things, the aircraft also has found its application in a sports plane, helped by the above-described good maneuverability and a large airspeed.
Powerplant Lancair Legacy consists of a piston-type aircraft engine Continental IO-550-N, the six working cylinders which are capable of providing the aircraft development thrust in 310 hp The maximum speed developed by plane Lancair Legacy during flight is 500 km \ h., Which is more than acceptable.
Basic production version Lancair Legacy airplane was presented in 2008 year, however, for only 7 years of production at 2015 inclusive, American aircraft manufacturers have also submitted several modified versions of the aircraft:
- Lancair Legacy RG 550 - Improved version with retractable landing gear;
- Lancair Legacy FG 390 - Modification equipped piston engine Lycoming IO-390 and having the fixed gear;
- Lancair Legacy FG 550 - Modified version with fixed landing gear and mounted engine Continental IO-550;
- Lancair Legacy Turboprop - A modified version of the aircraft, equipped with turboprop. Released only one option;
- Lancair CIAC T-90 Calima - A special version of the aircraft designed for the Colombian Air Force.
Specifications Lancair Legacy.
- Crew: 1 chelvoeka;
- Passenger: 1 people;
- aircraft Length: 6,71 m .;
- Wingspan: 7,78 m .;
- Plane Height: 2,6 m (depending on version).
- Weight of empty aircraft: 680 kg. (Depending on version);
- Payload: 318 kg. (Depending on version);
- Maximum takeoff weight: 998 kg. (Depending on version);
- Cruising speed: 445 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight speed: 500 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight distance: 1851 km .;
- Maximum flight height: 5486 m .;
- aircraft engine type: a piston (depending on version);
- Powerplant: Continental IO-550-N (depending on version);
- Power: 310 hp (Depending on version).
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation