Kreutzer Air Coach. Specifications. A photo.
Kreutzer Air Coach - easy trёhmotorny American aircraft produced since 1928 1929 on year as a multi-purpose aircraft.
Kreutzer Air Coach photo
The first work on the design of the aircraft model Kreutzer Air Coach began American Aircraft company «Joseph Kreutzer Corporation» in 1925 year, at the same time the plane was processed several times, becoming the first single from the triple and later a six aircraft.
Initially the aircraft intended to be a single-engine, however, is in the process of development, due to the increase to take on board the load, it was decided to establish here three piston aircraft engines, in addition to providing good traction also made air travel more secure, as in the case of failure of one of engines, aircraft can continue flying to the other two.
Photo Kreutzer Air Coach
Production of the aircraft during the Kreutzer Air Coach was quite short-lived - in series production aircraft entered the year 1928 and 1929 at the end, it was decided to suspend the release of the aircraft. Despite this fact, only it has been released 15 aircraft, of which, according to 2014 years, was aware of the existence of only one aircraft, but according to unofficial data, in Canada in the private operation is two more aircraft of this model.
Cab Kreutzer Air Coach is designed for reception of six people - two pilots and four passengers, taking into account the year of production of these aircraft, allowing them to use the commercial sphere to carry on neprotyazhёnnym routes, the length of which does not exceed 837 kilometers. In addition to passenger traffic, aircraft Kreutzer Air Coach exploited also for the transport of goods - the payload, to take on board is 766 kg.
AircraftKreutzer Air Coach
As the power plant on the Kreutzer Air Coach uses a variety of aircraft engines piston type. Upgraded version of the Kreutzer Air Coach K-5 has three cylinder engines Kinner K5, each of which is capable of traction in 100 hp, which in turn allows the aircraft to accelerate to a maximum speed of flight in 210 km \ h.
Several different versions of the aircraft were built during the production cycle:
- Kreutzer Air Coach K-1 - The first production version of the aircraft, aircraft engines equipped with three Velie M-5 65 each with a capacity of HP .;
- Kreutzer Air Coach K-2 - A modified version equipped with three engines LeBlond capacity of 90 hp and 60 hp respectively;
- Kreutzer Air Coach K-3 - An improved version equipped with three engines LeBlond TD capacity of 90 hp each;
- Kreutzer Air Coach K-4 - An improved version of the aircraft;
- Kreutzer Air Coach K-5 - Modification of the piston-engined power Kinner K5 in 100 hp each;
- Kreutzer Air Coach T-6 - Improved analogue model Kreutzer Air Coach K-5;
- Air Transport T-6 - A special modification of the model Kreutzer Air Coach T-6.
Specifications Kreutzer Air Coach.
- Crew: 2 person;
- Passenger: 4 people (depending on version);
- aircraft Length: 10,21 m (depending on version).
- Wingspan: 14,88 m (depending on version).
- Plane Height: 2,6 m .;
- Weight of empty aircraft: 1245 kg. (Depending on version);
- Payload: 766 kg. (Depending on version);
- Maximum takeoff weight: 2011 kg. (Depending on version);
- Cruising speed: 177 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight speed: 210 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight distance: 837 km. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight height: 5182 m .;
- aircraft engine type: a piston;
- Powerplant: 3 x Kinner K5 (depending on version);
- Power: 3 x 100 hp (Depending on version).
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation