Klemm KL 107. Specifications. A photo.
Klemm KL 107 - lightweight double multi-purpose German aircraft, developed in 1940 of the company «Klemm» by specialists.
Klemm KL 107 photo
Plane Development Klemm KL 107 started by German aircraft manufacturers still in 1936 year, with the main goal set before «Klemm» engineers was the need to establish a multi-purpose aircraft, suitable for private use, and for the training of future pilots, including military pilots.
The first flight of an airplane model Klemm KL 107 1940 was made in the year, at the same time, because of the actual beginning of the Second World War, the release of aircraft of this model was very limited - for e-40 years 7 managed to build only aircraft of this model. However, after the end of World War II production aircraft Klemm KL 107 was resumed, and on the results already 50-ies, 54 aircraft was built, however, actually on this issue of aircraft Klemm KL 107 model was completed.
The aircraft Klemm KL 107 has good aerodynamic shape and is capable of flying at a fairly high speed, what mainly helps also powerful propulsion system, introduced aircraft engine Hirth HM 60R capacity of 82 hp, which is very little. The maximum speed of flight of the aircraft is 190 km \ h., While the distance of the flight is limited to a small distance, the entire component 670 kilometers, which is not always practical and effective.
Photo Klemm KL 107
The cabin of the aircraft has a fairly large amount of space, which makes air travel very comfortable for passengers and the pilot. Freight on board the aircraft is not possible, because first of all there is a hard limit on the weight - payload, take on board an aircraft is only 150 kg, and in addition, in view of the cabin is compact, placing here any cargo and impossible. Yet this model airplane until 80-ies of the last century is very often used as a training aircraft, but later, the plane was used exclusively by private owners for their own purposes.
AircraftKlemm KL 107
According to 2013 years, the world survived only 34 aircraft of this model, and, in addition to the main production version, the aircraft company «Klemm» carried out and also the release of a number of modified versions of the aircraft, including:
- Klemm KL 107 - The basic version of the aircraft and the prototype;
- Klemm KL 107 V-8 - Postwar version of the aircraft, equipped with engine Continental C90-12F;
- Klemm KL 107A - A modified version of version Klemm KL 107 V-8;
- Klemm KL 107B - Main production version of the aircraft is equipped with a motor Lycoming O-320-A1A capacity of 160 hp .;
- Klemm KL 107C - An upgraded version of the three-plane;
- Klemm KL 107D - Four-bed version.
Specifications Klemm KL 107.
- Crew: 1 people;
- Passenger: 1 people (depending on version);
- aircraft Length: 8,16 m (depending on version).
- Wingspan: 10,88 m (depending on version).
- Plane Height: 2,06 m (depending on version).
- Weight of empty aircraft: 475 kg. (Depending on version);
- Payload: 150 kg. (Depending on version);
- Maximum takeoff weight: 625 kg. (Depending on version);
- Cruising speed: 175 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight speed: 190 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight distance: 670 km. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight height: 5550 m .;
- aircraft engine type: a piston;
- Powerplant: Hirth HM 60R (depending on version);
- Power: 82 hp (Depending on version).
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation