Kappa 77 KP 2U-Sova. Specifications. A photo.
Kappa 77 KP 2U-Sova - Czech single-engine aircraft, developed by «Kappa 77», and commercially available from 1996 years.
Multiple aircraft was developed by Czech aircraft manufacturers in 1993 year, while initially the project was created a group of «Kappa 77» engineers, and only later on the basis of established design project, the aircraft has been further developed to meet the developed appearance.
A photoKappa 77 KP 2U-Sova
His first flight of the aircraft Kappa 77 KP 2U-Sova committed in May 1996 years, however, as shown by the test flight, required a slight improvement of the design in order to improve maneuverability and provide a higher level of safety during flight, in this connection, the aircraft entered the series production only 1997 year.
Multi-purpose aircraft Kappa 77 KP 2U-Sova was calculated solely on the private operation, which corresponds to the design, and the design features of the aircraft. To the greatest extent the aircraft used to carry out the private air travel, however, the aircraft can also be used as a sports aircraft that made possible a little later, with the advent of improved versions, to the greatest extent adapted to it.
Kappa 77 KP 2U-Sova photos
In the cockpit of the aircraft Kappa 77 KP 2U-Sova can accommodate up to two people at the same time, carrying on board the aircraft of any cargo is not possible due to its interior design features, where in fact there is no free space to host it.
Over its history, production, and release of the aircraft continues to the present time, the plane Kappa 77 KP 2U-Sova is also known under the name Jihlavan KP 2U-Skyleader, or, at the most widespread name Jihlavan Skyleader. Plane name change is mainly due to the fact that the aircraft was carried out by four companies for the entire production period.
The power plant of the aircraft Kappa 77 KP 2U-Sova from one aircraft engine piston type Rotax 912UL, able to develop power to 80 hp (Depending on the variant of the aircraft), which in turn allows to overcome the distance to 960 kilometers at a cruising flight speed in 200 km \ h.
AircraftKappa 77 KP 2U-Sova
The following options should be mentioned among the outstanding aircraft of this model:
- Jihlavan Skyleader 100 - Single version of the aircraft, equipped with the Rotax aircraft engine capacity of 582 64 hp .;
- Kappa 77 KP 2U Skyleader 200 - The basic production version of the airplane;
- Jihlavan KP-2 Skyleader 200 - A modified version of 1996 years, with an extended cab and retractable landing gear;
- Jahlavan Rapid 200FC - A modified version equipped with a hydrogen engine;
- Jahlavan KP-5 Skyleader 150 - Option light sports aircraft;
- Jahlavan Skyleader 400 - Lightweight sports aircraft;
- Jahlavan Skyleader 600 - A modified version of the sport plane, equipped with engines ranging from 85 hp 115 to HP, has extended cab, enlarged fuel tanks and a number of other technical improvements.
Specifications Kappa 77 KP 2U-Sova.
- Crew: 1 people;
- Passenger: 1 people (depending on version);
- aircraft Length: 7,17 m (depending on version).
- Wingspan: 9,9 m (depending on version).
- Plane Height: 2,6 m (depending on version).
- Weight of empty aircraft: 285 kg. (Depending on version);
- Payload: 165 kg. (Depending on version);
- Maximum takeoff weight: 450 kg. (Depending on version);
- Cruising speed: 200 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight speed: 240 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight distance: 960 km. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight height: 4250 m .;
- aircraft engine type: a piston;
- Powerplant: Rotax 912UL (depending on version);
- Power: 80 hp (Depending on version).
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation