Jurca MJ-5 Sirocco. Specifications. A photo.
Jurca MJ-5 Sirocco - seater sports multi-purpose airplane, manufactured in France with 1962 years.
Jurca MJ-5 Sirocco photo
Designing aircraft Jurca MJ-5 Sirocco was carried out by the French designer Marcel Yurko, who was in a fairly short period of time (less than two years), to develop the design of multi-sport aircraft, able to carry out both the carriage of passengers, and carry out various kinds of aerobatic stunts.
His first flight of the aircraft \ this model has made in 1962 year, and after a few months, was sent into production. Where was even after the death of the French aviarazrabotchika, indicating that the high popularity of the aircraft, although due to limited production capacity, it was possible to build only 86 aircrafts of this model.
Aircraft Jurca MJ-5 Sirocco has a small size and good aerodynamic shape, which in turn allows you to secure and high flight speed and high maneuverability, which is very important for sports aircraft.
Photo Jurca MJ-5 Sirocco
The cabin of the aircraft Jurca MJ-5 Sirocco designed just for two people, but even that was a good enough reason for the aircraft's popularity among private owners. Due to the presence of some free space and high load capacity for this type of aircraft, the aircraft can also carry on board and some of the payload, such as luggage, when we are talking about the private operation of the aircraft. For transportation of large cargo aircraft Jurca MJ-5 Sirocco due to the peculiarities of its construction is not adapted.
The power plant of the aircraft in the form of a four-cylinder piston aircraft engine model Lycoming O-320 allows us to develop traction in 150 hp, which is very little for sport aircraft, however, by optimizing the design of the aircraft, the aircraft is able to accelerate to maximum speed in 320 km \ h . Maximum range of flight model Jurca MJ-5 Sirocco is also very affordable, and is 1300 kilometers, while sports planes, the figure rarely goes 1000 kilometers.
In addition to the basic version, and a French engineer has carried out the issue and options for five additional aircraft:
AircraftJurca MJ-5 Sirocco
- Jurca MJ-50 Windy - Modified version with retractable landing gear;
- Jurca MJ-51 Sperocco - An improved version of the aircraft, a modified wing profile;
- Jurca MJ-52 Zephyr - A modified version is equipped with a less powerful powerplants Volkswagen automotive engine or Continental A65;
- Jurca MJ-53 Autan - Variant with a modified arrangement of seats in the cabin;
- Jurca MJ-55 Biso - A special unit modified version of the aircraft.
Specifications Jurca MJ-5 Sirocco.
- Crew: 1 people;
- Passenger: 1 people;
- aircraft Length: 6,2 m .;
- Wingspan: 7,34 m .;
- Plane Height: 2,8 m .;
- Weight of empty aircraft: 430 kg. (Depending on version);
- Payload: 490 kg. (Depending on version);
- Maximum takeoff weight: 920 kg. (Depending on version);
- Cruising speed: 240 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight speed: 320 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight distance: 1300 km .;
- Maximum flight height: 5000 m .;
- aircraft engine type: a piston;
- Powerplant: Lycoming O-320 (depending on version);
- Power: 150 hp (Depending on version).
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation