Jasoos. Specifications. A photo.
Jasoos - Pakistani military unmanned aerial vehicle developed in 2009, the company «Satuma».
Reconnaissance drone was developed on request from the representatives of the Pakistan air force, which needed a little air means suitable for carrying out reconnaissance, as well as for a number of other tasks, including carrying out patrol and surveillance flights, adjust fire on enemy positions applying as a search means, and others.
Control and management of unmanned aircraft model Jasoos carried out by a special ground station, and, Jasoos UAV can carry out flights in a fully controlled manner, and offline, you just lay the flight program of the device.
As a means of monitoring and surveillance, unmanned aircraft Jasoos model uses electro-optical camera is equipped with infrared sensor, which allows tracking of the terrain, both in daytime and at night. In addition, the drone Jasoos also equipped with a laser rangefinder and that makes it possible to measure the distance to certain objects, which are located on the ground.
Powerplant UAV Jasoos presented piston twin engine having a thrust in 38 hp, which allows the device to flying with a cruising speed of 150 km \ h., While the maximum duration UAV autonomous flight of 6 hours, and the effective radius It is limited to a distance in kilometers 100.
Drone Jasoos model exists in two basic versions:
- Jasoos - Basic version of an unmanned aircraft;
- Jasoos Bravo + - A modernized version of the UAV.
- Length: 4,27 m .;
- Wingspan: 4,92 m .;
- Height: 0,46 m .;
- Maximum takeoff weight: 245 kg .;
- Cruising flight speed: 150 km \ h .;
- Maximum flight speed: 180 km \ h .;
- Maximum flight distance: 100 km .;
- Maximum flight height: 3500 m .;
- aircraft engine type: a piston;
- Powerplant: unknown;
- Power: 38 hp
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation