INTA ALBA. Specifications. A photo.
INTA ALBA - Spanish military unmanned aerial vehicle developed by the National Institute for Aerospace Technology in Spain.
UAV model INTA ALBA has a rather narrow scope of its application, in particular, the drone is used only to fulfill military objectives, which should include testing of new weapons systems, as well as the testing of radar detection of air targets systems. In fact, the installation on the device a digital camera, the UAV can be used also for a quick reconnaissance, however, we only know of a few cases, the operation of unmanned air tools as such.
Spanish drone INTA ALBA has a fairly compact dimensions, in particular, with a maximum take-off weight of the drone in 25 kilogram UAV fuselage length is meter 1 80 centimeters, while the wingspan equal to 2 20 meters centimeters.
Powerplant unmanned air tool provided with one piston twin engine, which is able to disperse the aircraft to a maximum airspeed in 180 km \ h. (Depending on the modification of UAV), while the maximum flight range of this device is 60 kilometers.
According to the beginning of the year 2016, in the Spanish Armed Forces delivered about 300 unmanned aerial means of this model, which continue to very actively exploited.
There are two main versions of this UAV:
- INTA ALBA - Basic version of the drone, the maximum flight speed of 180 km \ h .;
- INTA ALBA Plus - A modernized version of the UAV, with increased maximum flight speed of up to 250 km \ h.
Specifications INTA ALBA.
- Length: 1,8 m .;
- Wingspan: 2,2 m .;
- Height: 0,28 m .;
- Maximum takeoff weight: 25 kg. (Depending on version);
- Cruising flight speed: 150 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight speed: 180 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight distance: 60 km .;
- Maximum flight height: 4100 m .;
- aircraft engine type: a piston;
- Powerplant: unknown;
- Power: unknown.
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation