Ibis GS-700 Magic. Specifications. A photo.
Ibis GS-700 Magic - Colombian easy-motor aircraft manufactured by «Ibis Aircraft» to 2003 years.
Ultra-light single-engine civilian aircraft were developed by Colombian aircraft manufacturers in the early 2000-ies, with its main purpose was an attempt to enter the competition with aircraft of Argentine and American production, with the main feature was to be the price of the aircraft, as well as some versatility such aircraft.
A photoIbis GS-700 Magic
His first flight of the aircraft models Ibis GS-700 Magic committed in 2003 year, then almost immediately was sent into production, which is to this day. A feature of the aircraft Ibis GS-700 Magic is small enough that, despite that allows transportation of both passengers and small cargo.
In fact, its external design model Ibis GS-700 Magic is very much like an airplane Cessna 150But the Colombian plane is more practical, due to high flight performance and parameters.
Ibis GS-700 Magic Photo
Cab light-engine aircraft Ibis GS-700 Magic is designed for two people at the same time, the aircraft is not only used by private owners to carry out air travel in accordance with their own goals and objectives, but also the owner of the school for training pilots. Thanks paired controls aircraft, the aircraft is suitable for training of cadets. Depending on board the number of people, the plane is designed also for the transportation of a certain quantity of the goods - the payload, to take on board the aircraft is 280 kilogram, in fact, on a par with the transportation of people and allows the transport of the order 100 kilogram.
CabinIbis GS-700 Magic
Used in aircraft piston aircraft engine four-cylinder Rotax 912ULS able to develop traction in 100 hp and top speed of the aircraft to ensure flight in 195 km \ h., At a maximum range of flight in 1200 kilometers. The use of this power plant is mainly due to the performance of the engine, as well as cheap enough maintenance without causing costs in the operation of Ibis GS-700 Magic.
In addition to the main production version of the aircraft, known also issued two versions of this model of aircraft, including:
- Ibis GS-700 LSA Magic - An improved version of the aircraft with a maximum take-off weight increased;
- Ibis GS-700 ULM Magic - Ultra-light version of the aircraft, take-off weight of up to 450 kg.
Specifications Ibis GS-700 Magic.
- Crew: 1 people;
- Passenger: 1 people;
- aircraft Length: 6,85 m .;
- Wingspan: 8,55 m .;
- Plane Height: 2,18 m .;
- Weight of empty aircraft: 320 kg. (Depending on version);
- Payload: 280 kg. (Depending on version);
- Maximum takeoff weight: 600 kg. (Depending on version);
- Cruising speed: 185 km \ h .;
- Maximum flight speed: 185 km \ h .;
- Maximum flight distance: 1200 km .;
- Maximum flight height: 3600 m .;
- aircraft engine type: a piston;
- Powerplant: Rotax 912ULS;
- Power: 100 hp
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation