I-TALD. Specifications. A photo.
I-TALD - American drone aircraft for military use, designed 70-ies, «Brunswick Corporation» Corporation.
Development and design of military UAV model I-TALD started by American aircraft manufacturers in the first half 70-ies of the last century. The new device has a very narrow specificity of its application, in particular, the drone could be used only as a target for practicing military skills of pilots of combat aircraft, exercises, etc. However, the unmanned aerial vehicle I-TALD proved to be very popular, which was primarily due to its relatively high flight performance and low cost.
Launching UAV I-TALD produced either directly from the aircraft, or else with a special ramp, when we are talking about the need to launch the drone from the ground or from the deck of the ship.
Due to its excellent aerodynamics and compact dimensions of the fuselage, while the length of the drone in 2 34 meter centimeter scale of the device of the wings is only 1 55 meter centimeters, US drone aircraft can accelerate to rather high speed.
Powerplant unmanned air tool I-TALD represented by one turbojet brand Teledyne CAE J700-CA-400, which is having a thrust in 0,79 kN can overclock the device to the maximum airspeed in 790 km \ h. However, the maximum range of the drone's flight is limited by distance in 126 kilometers.
Over the entire period of production, the American aircraft manufacturers are three different variants of the UAV was built:
- I-TALD ADM-141A - The base case the drone;
- I-TALD ADM-141B - Version with increased maximum take-off weight;
- I-TALD ADM-141C - An improved version of an unmanned aircraft with increased flight range.
- Length: 2,34 m .;
- Wingspan: 1,55 m .;
- Height: 0,5 m .;
- Maximum takeoff weight: 180 kg. (Depending on version);
- Cruising flight speed: 500 km \ h .;
- Maximum flight speed: 790 km \ h .;
- Maximum flight distance: 126 km. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight height: 10500 m .;
- aircraft engine Type: Jet;
- Powerplant: Teledyne CAE J700-CA-400;
- Power: 0,79 kN.
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation