HUSKY - UAV, which is easy to medium-range helicopters. At the same time an integral part of a multifunctional complex for remote monitoring. The hull shape and the material from which the UAV, allowing it to be unobtrusive for most radar.
The aircraft is designed for reconnaissance missions, but other than that, HUSKY is able to operate as a carrier in the composition of the LHC (unmanned aircraft systems) to perform a huge range of different tasks related to defense, border security and the safety of specific objects. He also is able to:
1. Watch the route.
2. Conduct aerial photography.
3. Control the border.
4. To detect, track and capture the target.
5. Take an active part in the offensive air operations.
6. Manage or adjust fire.
7. Export and escort.
The UAV HUSKY mounted rotary-piston engine type. And thanks to the special design can increase the number of flight and navigation equipment.
Control of the drones carried out thanks to the NSO - ground control station, which includes all the necessary components for flight control and implementation of operational diagnostic domestic equipment. NSO is quite mobile, since it can be installed in a special box (KUNG) and other light vehicles. In addition to the standard version of the NSO, there are portable. Its features are as follows:
1. Conduct automatic vertical takeoff and landing.
2. To operate in stand-alone mode on a scheduled task. You can edit the route.
3. It can detect and automatically accompany the selected target.
4. Due to the Imager aircraft can carry out night flights.
5. On the flight is not affected by weather conditions.
6. Suitable for exploration, as little noise issue when working.
7. Almost invisible to most radars.
HUSKY complex is equipped with autonomous life support system and uninterrupted power supply. Gasoline generator can operate 24 hours, moving in silent mode on batteries - 5 hours.
LTH: the manufacturer - CB "indels", Belarus; screw diameter - 3,2 m; the length of the aircraft - 3,09 m; Height - 1,2 m; weight of the empty aircraft - 81 kg; takeoff - 114 kg; cruising speed - 70 km / h; Maximum - 90 km / h; Engine Type - 1 PD; ceiling - 1,5 km; the duration of the flight apparatus - 5 hours in silent mode and 24 hours in normal.
|The diameter of the rotor, m||3.20|
|engine's type||1 AP|
|Power, hp||X 1 26|
|Maximum speed km / h||90|
|Cruising speed, km / h||70|
|Flight duration, h||5|
|Static ceiling, m||1500|
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation