HB-Flugtechnik HB-3 \ HB-21 \ HB-23. Specifications. A photo.
HB-Flugtechnik HB-3 \ HB-21 \ HB-23 - a family of single-engine light aircraft, manufactured by the Austrian aircraft manufacturer «HB-Flugtechnik».
In the development of the aircraft family of aircraft HB-Flugtechnik HB-3 \ HB-21 \ HB-23 was used quite unusual design, taken from the early development of the German aviadizaynera, with Austrian engineers were able to adapt the structure of the aircraft so that in fact, of small- the aircraft has also become positioned as a motorized glider, even those not originally was.
During the design of the aircraft, the developers have tried to minimize the actual weight of the aircraft - this was due mainly to the fact that the original here was supposed to establish a low-power motor, other things being equal to a significant extent have reduced the price of the purchase of aircraft of this model, and at the same time, Low-cost service provided aircraft.
The cabin of the aircraft HB-Flugtechnik HB-3, often referred to also Brditschka HB-3, allows you to stay on board for two people - the pilot and the passenger, while on board the aircraft, you can also post and a small amount of luggage - about 30-50 kilos depending on its own weight the pilot and passengers. In view of the structural and technical features carried on board the aircraft HB-Flugtechnik HB-3 different kind of goods is not possible.
Depending on the modification, the aircraft HB-Flugtechnik HB-3 driven by low-power piston aircraft engine Rotax 642 power just 42 hp, or by a more powerful power plant (in later versions of the aircraft). The maximum flight speed of the aircraft, which depends mainly on the version of the aircraft is determined 180 km \ h., And, the aircraft is able to overcome the distance to 800 kilometers.
AircraftHB-Flugtechnik HB-3 \ HB-21 \ HB-23
Austrian aircraft manufacturers in series production was launched the following versions of the aircraft:
- HB-Flugtechnik HB-3 (Brditschka HB-3) - Main production version, with a small, 12-meter wingspan;
- HB-Flugtechnik HB-21 - Modification with increased wingspan;
- HB-Flugtechnik HB-21 / 2400 - Structurally improved version of the aircraft;
- HB-Flugtechnik HB-21 / 2400B - Modification, with minor technical changes;
- HB-Flugtechnik HB-21 / 2400 V1 - Version with increased load-carrying capacity;
- HB-Flugtechnik HB-21 / 2400 V2 - Improved version of modification of HB-Flugtechnik HB-21 / 2400 V1;
- HB-Flugtechnik HB-23 / 2400 - Version with increased wingspan and minor technical changes;
- HB-Flugtechnik HB-23 / 2400 SP - Version, positioned as a motorized glider;
- HB-Flugtechnik HB-23 / 2400 Scanliner - An improved version of HB-Flugtechnik HB-23 / 2400 SP;
- HB-Flugtechnik HB-23 / 2400 V2 - Version of HB-Flugtechnik HB-21 / 2400 SP with increased load-carrying capacity;
- Militky MB-E1 - Version of the motorized glider with an electric motor.
Specifications HB-Flugtechnik HB-3 \ HB-21 \ HB-23.
- Crew: 1 people;
- Passenger: 1 people;
- aircraft Length: 8 m (depending on version).
- Wingspan: 16,4 m (depending on version).
- Plane Height: 2,45 m (depending on version).
- Weight of empty aircraft: 560 kg. (Depending on version);
- Payload: 200 kg. (Depending on version);
- Maximum takeoff weight: 760 kg. (Depending on version);
- Cruising speed: 160 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight speed: 180 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight distance: 800 km. (Depending on version);
- Maximum height of flight: 5000m. (Depending on version);
- aircraft engine type: a piston (depending on version);
- Powerplant: Rotax 642 (depending on version);
- Power: 42 hp (Depending on version).
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation