Harbin Y-12. Specifications. A photo.
Harbin Y-12 - multipurpose turboprop aircraft designed and manufactured by Chinese aircraft manufacturer «Harbin Aircraft Industry Group» in 1982 year.
A photoHarbin Y-12
Design work on the creation of a multi-purpose aircraft Harbin Y-12 began in connection with the need to ensure the domestic market of China with modern and affordable multi-purpose aircraft that can be used both in civil and military aviation.
His first flight of the aircraft model, Harbin Y-12 made in 1982 year, however, due to a number of some technical problems, aviation engineer of «Harbin Aircraft Industry Group» have decided to more thoroughly finalize the construction of the multipurpose aircraft, which only led to some delays into production, but had no effect on the actual value of the aircraft. The series also manufacture aircraft Harbin Y-12 enrolled in 1985 year, and almost immediately won China's domestic market, and after and went for export to other countries, and, on the high share of the popularity of this aircraft is the fact that the production model Harbin Y-12 continues to this day.
Harbin Y-12 photo
Aircraft Harbin Y-12 17 designed to carry passengers or cargo transport on the total weight of up to 2460 kilos, and, if necessary, a complete set of turboprop aircraft can be done in a way that would be suitable for the transport of both passengers and cargo. Maximum range of flight Harbin Y-12 1340 of kilometers, making the aircraft capable of operating at both the local and interregional routes.
The driving force of the aircraft gives the power plant, consisting of two turboprop engines Pratt & Whitney Canada PT6A-27, each of which is capable of thrust 620 hp, which is optimal for carrying capacity, and speed of movement. The maximum flight speed of the aircraft Harbin Y-12 328 is km \ h., Which satisfies most requirements of customers.
His use of the aircraft Harbin Y-12 found also in the Air Force, which operated mainly for patrol flights, exploring the countryside and transporting small groups of troops.
For more than 30-year cycle of the Chinese engineers to issue several modifications of the aircraft:
- Harbin Y-12 (I) - Transport version of the aircraft, which is the primary prototype. Version equipped with turboprop engines Pratt & Whitney Canada PT6A-11 1000 total capacity hp .;
- Harbin Y-12 (II) - An improved version equipped engines Pratt & Whitney Canada PT6A-27 620 capacity hp each;
- Harbin Y-12 (III) - Version with aircraft engines Turbomeca Ariel WJ-9;
- Harbin Y-12 (IV) - Improved version with increased wingspan reinforced fuselage and increased maximum take-off weight. On board can accommodate up to 19 passengers;
- Harbin Y-12C - Main production version of the aircraft with the engines Turbomeca Ariel WJ-9;
- Harbin Y-12E - 18-spot modification of aircraft. It is used exclusively as a passenger version;
- Harbin Y-12F - A revised version of the aircraft, equipped with new avionics, which has increased the maximum speed of flight and other minor improvements in aircraft performance parts;
- Harbin Y-12 Turbo Panda - Export cargo version of the plane;
- Harbin Y-12 Twin Panda - Export version of a passenger aircraft.
Specifications Harbin Y-12.
- Crew: 2 person;
- Passenger: 17 people (depending on version);
- aircraft Length: 18,86 m (depending on version).
- Wingspan: 17,24 m (depending on version).
- Plane Height: 5,68 m (depending on version).
- Weight of empty aircraft: 2840 kg. (Depending on version);
- Payload: 2460 kg. (Depending on version);
- Maximum takeoff weight: 5300 kg. (Depending on version);
- Cruising speed: 250 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight speed: 328 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight distance: 1340 km .;
- Maximum flight height: 7000 m .;
- aircraft engine Type: Turboprop;
- Powerplant: 2 × Pratt & Whitney Canada PT6A-27 (depending on version);
- Power: 2 × 620 hp (Depending on version).
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation