Harbin Y-11. Specifications. A photo.
Harbin Y-11 - a multi-purpose twin-engine vysokoplan designed and manufactured by Chinese aircraft manufacturer «Harbin Aircraft Manufacturing Corporation».
Start of design work on the creation of a multi-purpose aircraft Harbin Y-11 1974 was laid in the year, and is already a little more than a year, the Chinese aircraft manufacturers presented the first prototype of the aircraft, which was successfully tested in December 1975 years.
A photoHarbin Y-11
Aircraft Harbin Y-11 has quite attractive design and is quite suitable for the implementation of passenger traffic (mostly on local air routes) and to transport different kinds of goods, the total weight does not exceed 1200 kilos.
During the two years of production, with 1975 1977 of the year, the Chinese aircraft engineer was built 50 first aircraft of this model, however, because of the actual lack of orders, which was associated with far imperfect flight performance of the aircraft, the production was closed.
Harbin Y-11 photo
Depending on the model, Harbin Y-11, on board the aircraft can accommodate up to 9 people - two pilots and seven passengers, which did not satisfy the requirements of the Chinese airlines, and in fact, made this operation costly aircraft. To the greatest extent aircraft Harbin Y-11 used to transport all sorts of goods, aided by a good enough response payload, and is an acceptable maximum distance flight component 995 kilometers.
Several units of the model aircraft Harbin Y-11 also found its application in military aviation, which were mainly used to patrol the area and implementation of observation flights.
The power plant of the aircraft Harbin Y-11 represented by two piston aircraft engines model Huosai-6A, each of which was able to develop traction in 285 hp Subsequently, in some versions of the aircraft used and more efficient piston engines, however, the actual effect on the flight performance of the aircraft did not have it. Maximum airspeed Harbin Y-11 220 can reach km \ h. (depending on version), which does not always suit the customers.
In addition to the basic version, the Chinese aircraft manufacturers from «Harbin Aircraft Manufacturing Corporation», also produces a number of modified variants:
- Harbin Y-11 - Basic production version of the airplane;
- Harbin Y-11B - A modification equipped with modern means of avionics and powerful six-cylinder aircraft engines Continental TSIO-550-B, each of which is capable of thrust 350 hp .;
- Harbin Y-11 Agricultural Aircraft - Agricultural version of the aircraft;
- Harbin Y-11 Geological Survey Aircraft - Version of the geological reconnaissance;
- Harbin Y-11T - Turboprop aircraft version, later became a separate model - Harbin Y-12.
Specifications Harbin Y-11.
- Crew: 2 person;
- Passenger: 7 people (depending on version);
- aircraft Length: 12,02 m .;
- Wingspan: 17 m .;
- Plane Height: 4,64 m .;
- Weight of empty aircraft: 2050 kg. (Depending on version);
- Payload: 1200 kg. (Depending on version);
- Maximum takeoff weight: 3250 kg. (Depending on version);
- Cruising speed: 175 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight speed: 220 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight distance: 995 km .;
- Maximum flight height: 4000m .;
- aircraft engine type: a piston;
- Powerplant: 2 × Huosai-6A (depending on version);
- Power: 2 × 285 hp (Depending on version).
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation