HAES 400. Specifications. A photo.
HAES 400 - Czech military unmanned aerial vehicle developed in 2009, the company «HAES Group».
UAV PhotosHAES 400
UAV HAES 400 has been designed exclusively for military use, in particular, the drone is a target operated during the test of modern weapons capable of fighting air targets, however, despite the rather limited use, the UAV has been very promising project, so its production is carried out to this day.
Drone HAES 400 has sufficiently large dimensions, in particular in its length in meters 2,2 wingspan of the aircraft is unmanned 2,3 meters, while the height is limited in size 0,85 meter.
UAVHAES 400 photo
Depending on their modification, HAES 400 UAV can be equipped with one of the three types of engines, including electric, able to disperse the drone to a maximum airspeed in 200 km \ h .; dispersing the piston drone to 300 km \ h .; and reactive, which allows the drone to accelerate to a maximum speed of flight in 500 km \ h.
To launch the unmanned aerial vehicle, a special catapult, controlled either mechanically or due to the force of compressed air, which allows the drone to operate even in inaccessible terrain and unprepared.
Maximum range of flight UAV HAES is 400 30 kilometers, which is very acceptable figure, in this case, drone control can be carried out directly in the presence of the operator, as well as in the fully automatic mode.
HAES 400 UAV is highly maneuverable device, in particular, the drone can withstand overloads up to 20 G, and that is one of the factor of its uniqueness and relevance.
Specifications HAES 400.
- Length: 2,2 m.(Depending on version);
- Wingspan: 2,3 m (depending on version).
- Height: 0,85 m .;
- Maximum takeoff weight: 19,5 kg. (Depending on version);
- Cruising flight speed: 150 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight speed: 200 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight distance: 30 km .;
- Maximum flight height: 3000 m .;
- aircraft engine type: electric (depending on version);
- Powerplant: unknown;
- Power: unknown.
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation