Grob G 120. Specifications. A photo.
Grob G 120 - Double light-engine multipurpose aircraft manufactured by German aircraft manufacturers of the company «Grob Aircraft».
A photoGrob G 120
Work on the design of small-aircraft Grob G 120 1996 began in the year. During this time, the German aircraft engineers managed to create a compact, easy single-engine aircraft, suitable for different tasks, particularly for passenger transportation in a private service for the training of future pilots, for use as a sports aircraft.
Through the use of modern light and durable material, experts have managed to create high-quality aircraft capable well to withstand both negative and positive high overload, which in turn due to the presence of productive aircraft engine, making it extremely maneuverable, even when flying at maximum possible for this model speeds .
A photoGrob G 120
His first flight model aircraft Grob G 120 1999 made in the year, and after some optimization almost immediately went into mass production, where he is today.
In addition to the use in civil aviation aircraft Grob G 120 widely used in Air Force of several countries, which operate primarily for training military pilots - according to 2015 years, the Air Force 6 the world used about 70 aircraft of this model.
Because of the small space inside the cabin of the aircraft Grob G 120, on board the aircraft can accommodate only two people, which, as it turned out, it is enough to interest private customers who actively use the plane for their own use. For shipments that aircraft is not suitable, however, there is the luggage compartment, which effectively allows the transport of a small amount of luggage - about 80-100 kilos.
AircraftGrob G 120
As the power plant in aircraft Grob G 120 used a piston aircraft engine capacity of 200 hp, which was subsequently replaced by a more powerful, able to develop and greater traction, and to take on board more cargo and accelerate to higher speeds. Maximum airspeed model Grob G 120 319 is km \ h. (depending on version), thus, the aircraft is designed to freely cover the distance in kilometers 1537.
During the period of the production of light-engine aircraft model Grob G 120, German aircraft manufacturers have also established, and two modified versions of the aircraft:
- Grob G 120A - An improved version of the aircraft, aircraft engine equipped Lycoming AEIO-540-D4D5 capacity 260 hp .;
- Grob G 120TP - Equipped with a modified version of the turboprop powerplant. Subsequently, the current version has been converted into a separate model of the aircraft.
Specifications Grob G 120.
- Crew: 1 people;
- Passenger: 1 people;
- aircraft Length: 8,6 m .;
- Wingspan: 10,2 m .;
- Plane Height: 2,58 m .;
- Weight of empty aircraft: 960 kg. (Depending on version);
- Payload: 480 kg. (Depending on version);
- Maximum takeoff weight: 1440 kg. (Depending on version);
- Cruising speed: 307 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight speed: 319 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight distance: 1537 km .;
- Maximum flight height: 5480 m .;
- aircraft engine type: a piston;
- Powerplant: Lycoming AEIO-540-D4D5 (depending on version);
- Power: 260 hp (Depending on version).
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation