General Avia F.22 Pinguino. Specifications. A photo.
General Avia F.22 Pinguino - Double light multipurpose aircraft of the Italian production, developed in 1992, the company «General Avia».
A photoGeneral Avia F.22 Pinguino
Italian aircraft manufacturers started designing aircraft General Avia F.22 Pinguino end 80-ies, while before aviarazrabotchikami task was to create a small size, a sports plane, having a high speed and range of its flight, but which has a low cost. Initially it was assumed that the plane General Avia F.22 Pinguino is positioned exclusively as a sports aircraft, however, thanks to the conducted design optimization, the aircraft can also be used as a private vehicle, and as the training aircraft, which led to a rather great promotion of the project.
General Avia F.22 Pinguino Photo
Small construction of the aircraft fuselage dimensions provide a good aircraft aerodynamics, which in turn is reflected in the high maneuverability of the aircraft, which does important for sports courts, as well as a good and fairly simple operation.
Additionally reinforced General Avia F.22 Pinguino aircraft design allows the use of the model aircraft and to perform aerobatic stunts at the same time, despite the use of a piston powerplant, aircraft can reach a sufficiently high speed.
The first flight tests of the aircraft model General Avia F.22 Pinguino were carried out by Italian specialists in 1992 year, and due to the fact that during the testing of any deviation from the rules have been identified, the project was already in a short time put into production. Over the entire period of release, aircraft manufacturers of the company «General Avia» was created several dozen aircraft of this model, however, to date, the production of this model is officially completed, due mainly to reduced demand among potential buyers.
AircraftGeneral Avia F.22 Pinguino
Cab light multipurpose aircraft General Avia F.22 Pinguino allows you to put on your board of two people - a pilot and a passenger, when it comes to the private use of the aircraft, or the instructor and the trainee, if the aircraft is expected to operate as the training aircraft. For transportation on his board any aircraft cargo, this model is not suitable primarily because of the lack of free space in the cab.
Aircraft General Avia F.22 Pinguino is equipped with a piston-type power plant, consisting of one motor brand Lycoming O-320-D2A, whose power is 160 hp The maximum of the aircraft airspeed is 360 km \ h., While the maximum distance is limited to the following distance in 920 kilometers.
The following modifications to the aircraft:
- General Avia F.22A Pinguino - Version with fixed landing gear and power plant with a capacity of 115 hp .;
- General Avia F.22B Pinguino - Modification to the power unit of the brand Lycoming O-320-D2A (160 hp);
- General Avia F.22C Pinguino - A modified version of the aircraft, adapted to perform aerobatic stunts;
- General Avia F.22R Pinguino - Version with retractable landing gear.
Specifications General Avia F.22 Pinguino.
- Crew: 1 people;
- Passenger: 1 people;
- aircraft Length: 7,4 m .;
- Wingspan: 8,5 m .;
- Plane Height: 2,84 m (depending on version).
- Weight of empty aircraft: 560 kg. (Depending on version);
- Payload: 290 kg. (Depending on version);
- Maximum takeoff weight: 850 kg. (Depending on version);
- Cruising speed: 300 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight speed: 360 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight distance: 920 km .;
- Maximum flight height: 4900 m .;
- aircraft engine type: a piston;
- Powerplant: Lycoming O-320-D2A (depending on version);
- Power: 160 hp (Depending on version).
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation