Fuji FA-200 Aero Subaru. Specifications. A photo.
Fuji FA-200 Aero Subaru - lightweight single-engine monoplane manufactured by Japanese aircraft manufacturer «Fuji» in the period of 1968 1986 year.
A photoFuji FA-200 Aero Subaru
The first development of small-aircraft Fuji FA-200 Aero Subaru began by Japanese aircraft manufacturers at the end of 1965 years, and, in fact, the aircraft was designed in the old, pre-war aircraft, however, thanks to the qualified approach, engineers, aircraft not only managed to create a sufficiently reliable model of the aircraft but in fact, make the aircraft suitable for exploitation by private owners, and for the operation of local air carriers, albeit at a very neprotyazhёnnoe time.
Fuji FA-200 Aero Subaru photos
The cabin of the aircraft Fuji FA-200 Aero Subaru designed to carry one pilot and three passengers, and, despite the rather small dimensions, the interior done very spacious, which in turn makes it comfortable to carry air travel even at maximum range flight components in a given air vessel order 1400 kilometers. In addition to passenger traffic, aircraft Fuji FA-200 Aero Subaru may also carry out the transportation of goods and the total weight of up to 500 kilos, including also the weight of the pilot, however, in this case, you want to dismantle the rear passenger seats.
CabinFuji FA-200 Aero Subaru
The power plant of the aircraft Fuji FA-200 Aero Subaru represented by a single piston aircraft engine Avco Lycoming IO-360 (modification Fuji FA-200-180 Aero Subaru), able to develop traction in 180 hp, which in turn provides a cruising speed of flight in 185 km \ h., while the maximum speed of the aircraft is 237 km \ hr., which is quite acceptable.
During the entire production cycle, which lasted throughout the years 18, 9 Japanese aircraft manufacturers have developed different variants of the aircraft, which differ mainly in the flight performance:
- Fuji FA-200-II Aero Subaru - A prototype with a power piston installation Lycoming O-320 160 capacity hp .;
- Fuji FA-200-160 Aero Subaru - Main production version of the aircraft, with an engine Lycoming O-320 160 capacity hp .;
- Fuji FA-200-180 Aero Subaru - A modified version of the aircraft with piston engine Lycoming IO-360 180 developmental thrust hp .;
- Fuji FA-200-180AO Aero Subaru - An improved version of Fuji FA-200-180 Aero Subaru, with minor technical changes;
- Fuji FA-203-S - Experimental aircraft with a single version of the possibility of the takeoff and landing on the ground of limited length;
- Fuji FA-201 - Triple draft version of small-plane. The production was launched;
- Fuji FA-202 - Seater sports version. The production run was not;
- Fuji FA-203 - Modification of the short take-off and landing;
- Fuji FA-204 - Agricultural version does not go into production.
Specifications Fuji FA-200 Aero Subaru.
- Crew: 1 people;
- Passenger: 3 people (depending on version);
- aircraft Length: 8,17 m .;
- Wingspan: 9,42 m .;
- Plane Height: 2,6 m .;
- Weight of empty aircraft: 650 kg. (Depending on version);
- Payload: 500 kg. (Depending on version);
- Maximum takeoff weight: 1150 kg. (Depending on version);
- Cruising speed: 185 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight speed: 237 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight distance: 1400 km .;
- Maximum flight height: 5790 m .;
- aircraft engine type: a piston;
- Powerplant: Avco Lycoming IO-360 (depending on version);
- Power: 180 hp (Depending on version).
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation