Fokker F.VII. Specifications. A photo.
Fokker F.VII - Danish multipurpose airliner developed by aircraft manufacturer «Fokker» in 1924 year.
Fokker F.VIIa photo
Aircraft Fokker F.VII model was designed aeronautical engineer from Denmark to 1920 year. Initially, the aircraft was supposed to equip just one aircraft engines, however, as in this case, the plane carrying capacity was low, and the probability of failure of the power plant is large enough, later, aircraft manufacturers have agreed on the need for production trёhmotornyh aircraft.
Given the fact that the design of the aircraft began almost at the dawn of the era of aviation, aircraft project had a very forward-looking, which was associated mainly with the carriage on board the aircraft of a large number of people or goods at a relatively high speed and at very large distances. Aircraft Fokker F.VII supposed to also be used as an air vehicle designed for the transport of military cargo, which was subsequently implemented, however, to the greatest extent, this aircraft has established itself as a civilian aircraft.
The first flight tests of the aircraft model Fokker F.VII been in 1924 year, and due to the fact that the aircraft quite successfully coped with them in the near future and has begun mass production of this model. Which was quite long - for the entire period of manufacture aircraft manufacturers over 250 aircraft were built (including modifications), of which, up to now, only very few have survived.
A photoFokker F.VII
Fokker F.VII model aircraft crew consists of two people, but, in addition to the pilot and board mechanic on board their aircraft can carry up to 8 passengers, which is very effective. Among other things, the model aircraft Fokker F.VII can also be transported on its side and over 2 tons of payload, which is quite acceptable, particularly when taking into account the period of production of these aircraft.
Powerplant Fokker F.VII aircraft consists of a piston-type aircraft engine, however, the most common modification of the aircraft is equipped with three radial engines brands Wright J-5 Whirlwind, the power of each of which is 220 hp, which provides a high load capacity of the aircraft, as well as very acceptable speed 185 km \ h. (The maximum rate). Maximum range of flight of the aircraft is 1100 kilometers.
The following version of the current model of aircraft:
- Fokker F.VII - A single-engine 6-local aircraft engine equipped with Rolls-Royce Eagle (360 hp);
- Fokker F.VIIa - A modified version of the aircraft, equipped with the engine of the brand Packard Liberty (420 hp);
- Fokker F.VII / 3m - trёhmotorny version of the aircraft;
- Fokker F.VIIb / 3m - A modernized version of the version Fokker F.VII / 3m.
Specifications Fokker F.VII.
- Crew: 2 person;
- Passenger: 8 people (depending on version);
- aircraft Length: 14,6 m (depending on version).
- Wingspan: 21,7 m (depending on version).
- Plane Height: 3,9 m (depending on version).
- Weight of empty aircraft: 3050 kg. (Depending on version);
- Payload: 2150 kg. (Depending on version);
- Maximum takeoff weight: 3200 kg. (Depending on version);
- Cruising speed: 170 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight speed: 185 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight distance: 1100 km. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight height: 4300 m .;
- aircraft engine type: a piston;
- Powerplant: 3 x Wright J-5 Whirlwind (depending on version);
- Power: 3 x 220 hp (Depending on version).
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation