Fokker F.II. Specifications. A photo.
Fokker F.II - German multi-purpose aircraft, developed in 1919, the company «Fokker Aeroplanbau».
Fokker F.II photo
Многоцелевое воздушное судно модели Fokker F.II стало проектироваться немецкими авиастроителями фактически на заре авиастроения – летательный аппарат должен был получить широкое распространение благодаря своим уникальным, для данного периода, лётно-техническим возможностям и характеристикам, приём, если большинство воздушных судов этого периода могло перевозить ан своём борту лишь 1-3 человек, то немецкие авиаразработчики смогли создать самый настоящий авиалайнер, способный принимать на борт до 5 человек (включая одного члена экипажа), либо же осуществлять перевозку грузов.
Due to the fairly large capacity aircraft Fokker F.II, greatly increased and the size of the fuselage of the aircraft, which led to a deterioration in handling (compared to 1-3 local aerial vehicles), as well as reduced agility almost to a minimum. In the future, through the creation of modified versions of the behavior of the aircraft Fokker F.II in the air to some extent improved, however, the big distribution data model has not received - for the entire period of German aircraft manufacturers was established 32 aircraft.
The first model airplane flying Fokker F.II held in 1919 year - in fact, over 15 years after the first flight of the aircraft created by the Wright brothers. Despite the fact that the aircraft was made at the dawn of the sphere of aircraft construction, the project has been very successful, so that all the required tests have been completed, and the aircraft was sent to production.
On board his aircraft Fokker F.II model can carry up to 5 people, including the addition of one member of the crew, and also to four passengers, which is quite acceptable. In addition, the aircraft Fokker F.II also designed and shipment on its board of various cargo, which was the only condition for the observance of the maximum take-off weight of the aircraft, which is 1900 kilos, depending on version and the version of the aircraft.
A photoFokker F.II
The aircraft Fokker F.II equipped with one engine brand BMW IIIa, the capacity of which is 182 hp Enough low power for this type of aircraft is largely affected the speed of flight, which could not exceed 150 km \ h. Later on Fokker F.II plane began to be used more powerful power plants that provided the aircraft and higher load capacity and higher travel speed.
There are four main options for the aircraft model Fokker F.II:
- Fokker F.II - Basic production version of the aircraft;
- Fokker F.IIb - An improved version of the aircraft, equipped with a more powerful engine;
- Fokker-Grulich F.II - A modernized version with increased passenger capacity;
- Fokker-Grulich F.IIb - An improved version of the version Fokker-Grulich F.II.
Specifications Fokker F.II.
- Crew: 1 people;
- Passenger: 4 people (depending on version);
- aircraft Length: 11,65 m (depending on version).
- Wingspan: 16,1 m (depending on version).
- Plane Height: 3,2 m (depending on version).
- Weight of empty aircraft: 1200 kg. (Depending on version);
- Payload: 700 kg. (Depending on version);
- Maximum takeoff weight: 1900 kg. (Depending on version);
- Cruising speed: 120 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight speed: 150 km \ h. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight distance: 1200 km. (Depending on version);
- Maximum flight height: 4000 m .;
- aircraft engine type: a piston;
- Power plant: BMW IIIa (depending on version);
- Power: 182 hp (Depending on version).
- Aviation and literature
- A uniform
- Military aviation
- Civil Aviation
- Helpful information
- The calendar
- Aviation and music
- game air
- Plane Crash
- Aviation and cinema
- Educational establishments
- Author's articles
- Assemblies and units of air equipment
- The probability of catastrophes
- Online Timetable
- The calculation of the distance
Best in the world of aviation